Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yup - Thunderdrones has a sense of humor

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
In the thread where Thunderdrones is checking the Litchi waypoint missions for the upcoming SAR training over water on June 8th, he posted this as an example of what happens when a pilot has too much time on his hands. I couldn't stop laughing.

Attachments

• DSAR.png
    DSAR.png
    470 KB · Views: 151
In the thread where Thunderdrones is checking the Litchi waypoint missions for the upcoming SAR training over water on June 8th, he posted this as an example of what happens when a pilot has too much time on his hands. I couldn't stop laughing.

I tried to clean it up a little, but every time I did, it got worse!

Too bad parachute smoke grenades are not allowed on drones! That would’ve topped it off! :p

Yeah. He needs to fly this mission with a smoke grenade and skywrite over the lake at 200' AGL. I'll video it from above at 400' AGL; it will be one for the ages and should win the Annual Best Drone Video Award. :oops:

Bob, Im planning an Apocalypse Now final mission of the day, for whoever would like to fly it.

It will be 4 or 5 drones flying in formation, with the trailing drone capturing the ones in front of it.

I wonder if someone could download Ride Of The Walkures to their M2E and broadcast during the mission.... lol

Maybe @tleedom can help me plan the aircraft separation ...

Bob, Im planning an Apocalypse Now final mission of the day, for whoever would like to fly it.

It will be 4 or 5 drones flying in formation, with the trailing drone capturing the ones in front of it.

I wonder if someone could download Ride Of The Walkures to their M2E and broadcast during the mission.... lol

Don't think I can ulpload that large a file to the M2ED, but I've got a very powerful bluetooth speaker we can hear from the beach and enjoy the sight. Let me be the drone that films it from behind and I'll edit the video with the music. It will be awesome and go viral!

Reactions: Former Member
Don't think I can ulpload that large a file to the M2ED, but I've got a very powerful bluetooth speaker we can hear from the beach and enjoy the sight. Let me be the drone that films it from behind and I'll edit the video with the music. It will be awesome and go viral!

That would be even better, because from the drone, you might not be able to hear it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun