DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zooming in from Japan

Crazyfruitbat

Reactions
Hi guys,
I’m Chris (aka Crazyfruitbat) I’m a British guy living in Tokyo, Japan and my attention got pulled here after the admin retweeted some of my drone posts on twitter. Nice to meet you all!

I bought my first Mavic Air in May just before I went to Hawaii and I flew it on big island before coming back to japan and yesterday I mamanged to get out of the city and fly it elsewhere finally.

Drone flying reminds me of street photography, there’s an element where I feel like I shouldn’t be doing it or I have a feeling I’m going to get into an arguement with someone. Anyone else get that feeling?

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi guys,
I’m Chris (aka Crazyfruitbat) I’m a British guy living in Tokyo, Japan and my attention got pulled here after the admin retweeted some of my drone posts on twitter. Nice to meet you all!

I bought my first Mavic Air in May just before I went to Hawaii and I flew it on big island before coming back to japan and yesterday I mamanged to get out of the city and fly it elsewhere finally.

Drone flying reminds me of street photography, there’s an element where I feel like I shouldn’t be doing it or I have a feeling I’m going to get into an arguement with someone. Anyone else get that feeling?

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
Howdy from Wyoming @Crazyfruitbat , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada