DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I decided to pop digitalrev an email as mine was in Stock and due to be delivered by 21st. It was still sitting at processing, even though my PayPal charged and cashback paid.
Got a reply saying that they just got stock in Friday and she'll make sure mine gets shipped Monday.
Now just got an email with ups tracking number.
This was for mavic on its own.

Where were the places with batteries and chargers in Stock?

I'm ordering with Heliguy. They get a bunch of batteries next week and have propellers in stock already. Alternatively you can try Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Spoke to heli guy yesterday the are talking March delivery
For the Mavic yes, but accessories they have in stock or will have in this week now.

Also, does anybody know what flight the Mavics will go out to? It had an export scan just now.

upload_2017-1-21_9-53-49.png

EDIT//

Gotta be one of those:

UPS 5X 001 @ 03:55am
UPS 5X 003 @ 04:25am
UPS 5X 023 @ 06:10am

All of them over Dubai / Cologne / Philadelphia

Sick! Sunday morning UK time out of Hong Kong to UK delivery over Germany in roughly a day.

The times we live in!

Last edited:
BTW I contacted digirev about the £25 off next order voucher.

It only applies to orders over £500!!

So if anyone else is going to order from digirev let me know and you can have my voucher

Spoke to heli guy yesterday the are talking March delivery

Can't understand why digital rev, Maplins etc can all get hundreds of units and fulfil orders in days but Heliguy has had less than a dozen in 4 months!!
Ordered start Nov 2016 and now wondering if it's worth it (or keep my money until Sept and hope mavic 2 comes out!!)

Can't understand why digital rev, Maplins etc can all get hundreds of units and fulfil orders in days but Heliguy has had less than a dozen in 4 months!!
Ordered start Nov 2016 and now wondering if it's worth it (or keep my money until Sept and hope mavic 2 comes out!!)

It looks like DJI are really screwing over dealers that have been stockists if DJI products for years. I really don't get it. I ordered back on 11th November and the latest update from my supplier is "nothing concrete" regarding when they will receive stock from DJI

Reactions: devboxr
For the Mavic yes, but accessories they have in stock or will have in this week now.

Also, does anybody know what flight the Mavics will go out to? It had an export scan just now.

View attachment 4643

EDIT//

Gotta be one of those:

UPS 5X 001 @ 03:55am
UPS 5X 003 @ 04:25am
UPS 5X 023 @ 06:10am

All of them over Dubai / Cologne / Philadelphia

Sick! Sunday morning UK time out of Hong Kong to UK delivery over Germany in roughly a day.

The times we live in!

I wrongly assumed when it was mine that it went direct from Hong Kong to cologne but it actually went via Dubai then to cologne.

Gonna be great for you when it arrives!

Reactions: devboxr
ordered from Heliguy 3rd November, Spoke to him yesterday he said it would be at least March before delivery, Just went to digitalrev and placed order delivery 25/26 January feel sorry for UK dealers

Is anyone getting DJI deliveries? DR ones seem to be coming thick and fast, but I've not heard a peek from DJI since my order on 16/01 (with 5-7 working day delivery "promise").

Is anyone getting DJI deliveries? DR ones seem to be coming thick and fast, but I've not heard a peek from DJI since my order on 16/01 (with 5-7 working day delivery "promise").

It's not 5 working days until Monday, the same for me who cancelled my Heliguy order and went with DJI late on the 13th. A week is nothing compared to the 3 months I had the heliguy order. It's also 5-7 days to ship,not deliver.

It's not 5 working days until Monday, the same for me who cancelled my Heliguy order and went with DJI late on the 13th. A week is nothing compared to the 3 months I had the heliguy order. It's also 5-7 days to ship,not deliver.

Yeah, I figure 7 working days in about next Friday for me. I just assumed more people would have put orders in with DJI and be progressively getting their MPs over the past and coming days, but I'm hearing nothing.

Yeah, I figure 7 working days in about next Friday for me. I just assumed more people would have put orders in with DJI and be progressively getting their MPs over the past and coming days, but I'm hearing nothing.

Still on 3rd blue dot and payment authorised. Pending amount now gone but payment not taken from CC. Felt bad about cancelling the Heliguy order and they were very good and refunded the deposit next working day. A pity DJI are so dominant with such a revolutionary product otherwise we and the dealers could boycott them!

Interesting, I did end up cancelling my fly more combo with DJI yesterday. However, now woke up and saw that they took they payment through PayPal and now it's pending shipping. Do you guys think it'll be shipped and I have to refuse delivery? If it actually is being shipped I may just end up selling it instead I guess!

// Edit: Never mind, just received the refund!

Last edited:
Reactions: lostagain

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078