DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Which model are you refering to?

Ya but autel doesnt have the range game dji has... 1.3-2 miles max i believe. But they do have a really solid design. And a great company from what ive read however its about the size of a mousetrap in comparison to the capitol Dji has . But its american and has us customer service. Their customers are very loyal i know that

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Everybody will start receiving your orders son as thousands of people ordered 2 or 3 in different stores just to get it soon and after they received the first shipping/tracking number they canceled the other orders... there are some sites that already have them in stock. I am receiving mine on Wednesday (1/11) and I bought it in 12/15/16.

Ordered mine 11/20. Received tracking last night. Will be here Wednesday. Had to email their payments email couple time though.

DJI's website is now stating 7-10 days from order confirmation. Funny considering I have an order from 12/19 that still shows as pending.

Ordered mavic pro from DJI Mobil app 1-4-17, I got a FedEx tracking number 1-7-17 3:00am. 1-11-17 eta delivery. I hope posting my results will help others!

Reactions: treytexag
I also chatted with DJI today, 1-4-17, around 6:00PM east coast. I was told that my order i placed today at 5:30 pm, would ship out in 7-10 days. Hoping DJI is not blowing smoke again, as PaoloOne screen shot states otherwise.... Ive had a Drone-World order since Nov2, with very little status updates.

My order was placed via DJI Mobil app, 1-4-17 5:30pm. Got a fed ex tracking number 1-7-17 3:00am. Delivery eta, FedEx 1-11-17

My order was placed via DJI Mobil app, 1-4-17 5:30pm. Got a fed ex tracking number 1-7-17 3:00am. Delivery eta, FedEx 1-11-17

I ordered through newegg on 1/4 at 9:30pm and received a payment authorized and order verification complete notice from newegg at 10:00pm eastern. I have not yet received an email from dji saying my order has shipped and newegg order status only shows I'm in the order verification step.

I wonder if I'm going to receive my unit on 1/11.....

Reactions: craig25
I'm kind of wondering what to do I am waiting on my 12/5 Fly Less order from DJI Direct online with PayPal checkout. Haven't even been charged yet... still pending. And yet people are placing orders today and getting tracking numbers? DJI won't tell me anything besides the January 18th and 20th dates listed on their website... not sure when I'm going to get my order much less get charged for it and whether I should just place a new order now?

Seems like I should be getting a Mavic sooner than people ordering today.

Reactions: dewster
My newegg mavic has been shipped through FedEx. The litle guy is going one hell of a journey. Went from China to some Chinese island. Then to Alaska. Back to the island. And now is in Tennessee. Soon to make its way to Ohio.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm kind of wondering what to do I am waiting on my 12/5 Fly Less order from DJI Direct online with PayPal checkout. Haven't even been charged yet... still pending. And yet people are placing orders today and getting tracking numbers? DJI won't tell me anything besides the January 18th and 20th dates listed on their website... not sure when I'm going to get my order much less get charged for it and whether I should just place a new order now?

Seems like I should be getting a Mavic sooner than people ordering today.
It's all a mess. I would just keep your order. Should be shipping soon.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Wondering where your mavic is?.. it's on display at CES
0a20016246dc1834c4e09d6b7f589e0c.jpg

63f8f6d0600bb16decf1ec201ee32862.jpg

"Backorders get priority" according to their official Instagram feed...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I really hope so. Because after being a DJI customer for years I feel a little annoyed that I haven't been updated at this point. I understand it's all a mess but those of us who have been waiting this long at least deserve to be kept in the loop. The idea that I could cancel my order, place a new one, and maybe get a unit faster that way seems ridiculous to me.

I really hope so. Because after being a DJI customer for years I feel a little annoyed that I haven't been updated at this point. I understand it's all a mess but those of us who have been waiting this long at least deserve to be kept in the loop. The idea that I could cancel my order, place a new one, and maybe get a unit faster that way seems ridiculous to me.

I sincerely hope so too. I ordered mine on nov 21st, and it arrived Jan 4th. My best friend ordered around dec 18th, and still has no shipping dot, I'm hoping they come very soon to you and my friend!! I'm dying to fly with other pilots!!

I sincerely hope so too. I ordered mine on nov 21st, and it arrived Jan 4th. My best friend ordered around dec 18th, and still has no shipping dot, I'm hoping they come very soon to you and my friend!! I'm dying to fly with other pilots!!

Thank you. I'm hoping to have an update or even a CREDIT CARD CHARGE soon. We'll see. Your reply gives me some confidence.

Luckily I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and we're experiencing some of the worst storms and flooding in recent years so no flying for my Phantom 4 Pro or even my Mavic if/when I get it haha.

Reactions: Retoxx
Hey! Cheers from over the hills, I live in Pleasanton, and it's just as rainy a bit south of you as well! Lol, I've had my Mavic packed and ready just in case a break in the weather happens.... so far no luck.

So, you ordered direct from DJI, but still haven't had the charge appear? My friend who ordered way after I had, has been charged already, but no shipping info. He used a standard cc on checkout, and just bought the drone and insurance package. He ordered accessories separately....

hmm I find it odd that you don't see a charge yet, especially if you ordered on dec 5th. I think they can only hold funds for 28 days. Then then have to drop the hold, or convert it to a charge... I used PayPal, and it snuck in under my watch, I was charged on dec 18th, so it was quite a bit of time from then to shipment...

Hey! Cheers from over the hills, I live in Pleasanton, and it's just as rainy a bit south of you as well! Lol, I've had my Mavic packed and ready just in case a break in the weather happens.... so far no luck.

So, you ordered direct from DJI, but still haven't had the charge appear? My friend who ordered way after I had, has been charged already, but no shipping info. He used a standard cc on checkout, and just bought the drone and insurance package. He ordered accessories separately....

hmm I find it odd that you don't see a charge yet, especially if you ordered on dec 5th. I think they can only hold funds for 28 days. Then then have to drop the hold, or convert it to a charge... I used PayPal, and it snuck in under my watch, I was charged on dec 18th, so it was quite a bit of time from then to shipment...

I used PayPal on December 5th. No charge. Well past 28 days now. I've chatted 4 times with DJI and they don't offer any advice. Seriously considering cancelling and re ordering with a regular CC online. But I don't want to lose my 12/5 "spot" in line. I don't know what to do. Maybe chat with them again tomorrow and ask for a supervisor or any advice?

Looking on PayPal's site, I don't even see the authorization anymore... it's gone.

I used PayPal on December 5th. No charge. Well past 28 days now. I've chatted 4 times with DJI and they don't offer any advice. Seriously considering cancelling and re ordering with a regular CC online. But I don't want to lose my 12/5 "spot" in line. I don't know what to do. Maybe chat with them again tomorrow and ask for a supervisor or any advice?

Looking on PayPal's site, I don't even see the authorization anymore... it's gone.

Order a second one, and cancel the order that doesn't ship first? I guess if the charge has disappeared, then it can't hurt too bad... man that sucks. I'm so sorry your having problems. :(

Order a second one, and cancel the order that doesn't ship first? I guess if the charge has disappeared, then it can't hurt too bad... man that sucks. I'm so sorry your having problems. :(

I mean I would but I really don't want to get charged twice... if I am going to order another one I'd have to cancel this one first.

Maybe I should though, I guess ill have to chat DJI again tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Ordered mavic pro from DJI Mobil app 1-4-17, I got a FedEx tracking number 1-7-17 3:00am. 1-11-17 eta delivery. I hope posting my results will help others!

This is most excellent. I ordered from DJI direct too - on 1/5 at 07:00 . . .

Hope that means mine ships soon!! I'm not expecting it still for a week or more, but if it arrives sooner, that would be sweet indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Retoxx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.