DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

I personally think it's as willhay555 says. DJI can make more money selling Mavics on themselves so they restrict how many they distribute and keep promoting their shorter delivery times!

When their sales slow up they will probably start distributing to other companies in bulk.

I was amazed at how few of you received your orders, I presumed all the people who ordered before the 3/11/16 received their orders on the 1/12/16 like I did!

I have to say that I have been a VERY customer for about 5 years. I have had 3 Xperia phones from them in that time, a washing machine, Samsung Gear S3, Xperia Tablet Compact, and a couple of digital camera's usually on BNPL, always paying it off before I incurred interest - all delivered on time. The saga involving the Mavic is the 1st time I have had an issue with them.

Very has a catalogue of 10's of thousands of items, the Mavic is just one of those products and gets no more attention than any others. Had DJI been able to produce Mavics in normal volumes from the outset (as opposed to announcing a product before it was ready), we would not be having these issues. Very ain't geared up to cope with sub-par vendors, and certainly don't have folks ready to chase suppliers when one of their offered products never materialises from its supplier.

I blame DJI 60% and Very 40% for the whole saga myself, and as I say in 5 years of being a very customer, this is the 1st issue I have had...

Nigel
I carnt find details the mavic in my very catalogue any help plz thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

I have to say that I have been a VERY customer for about 5 years. I have had 3 Xperia phones from them in that time, a washing machine, Samsung Gear S3, Xperia Tablet Compact, and a couple of digital camera's usually on BNPL, always paying it off before I incurred interest - all delivered on time. The saga involving the Mavic is the 1st time I have had an issue with them.

Very has a catalogue of 10's of thousands of items, the Mavic is just one of those products and gets no more attention than any others. Had DJI been able to produce Mavics in normal volumes from the outset (as opposed to announcing a product before it was ready), we would not be having these issues. Very ain't geared up to cope with sub-par vendors, and certainly don't have folks ready to chase suppliers when one of their offered products never materialises from its supplier.

I blame DJI 60% and Very 40% for the whole saga myself, and as I say in 5 years of being a very customer, this is the 1st issue I have had...

Nigel

I think you're being rather unfair on Very there.

They're only guilty of poor CS but as you say, this Mavic is minuscule when you look at the size of their catalogue.

DJI have treated their suppliers and customers, those who didn't buy direct from DJI, with nothing but contempt.

85/15 would be fairer :)

I carnt find details the mavic in my very catalogue any help plz thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

They've pulled it due to...

wait for it

...no stock.

Reactions: tgden
Hi whats the catalogue number in very plz iv got very but no mavic pro in it thanks
It has been pulled from the main search results and the original product number has been reassigned. If you search for 'KVDHP1A' -this is its new product number. It is 'currently unavailable' but you can see it on the site. Not very helpful for ordering one though!!

I seem to recall that there was a '10% account credit' offer as well as the first time customer discount, did anyone who has received their Mavic get the rebate?

The Very offers seem to change a lot, some people only got 10% discount, others 20%, shouldn't be surprised if the account rebate changed as well I guess...

Reactions: willhay555
The Very offers seem to change a lot, some people only got 10% discount, others 20%, shouldn't be surprised if the account rebate changed as well I guess...

I remember the offer of a 10% rebate (it said would be paid on or before 28th December) but when I got the 20% off at the checkout, I assumed one offer would cancel out the other.

Oh, and no mavic yet either!

I will probably attempt getting in touch with Dataselect again this week, I've sent them two emails but they never reply to them.

I emailed but never heard back. Interested to hear what the say if you give them a call.

Ordered Mavic on its own on Nov 3rd from Very, got fed up of Very having no answers so ordered from DJI direct on the 7th of Jan... its just arrived today via DPD from a DJI UK warehouse in Guildford.
Have now cancelled the Very order but they are still trying to take the first payment from me, appauling service from Very from start to finish!

Reactions: kaotix
Ordered Mavic on its own on Nov 3rd from Very, got fed up of Very having no answers so ordered from DJI direct on the 7th of Jan... its just arrived today via DPD from a DJI UK warehouse in Guildford.
Have now cancelled the Very order but they are still trying to take the first payment from me, appauling service from Very from start to finish!

Mine too was supposed to arrive from this same location but it's been delayed. I'm interested to know what you ordered? I ordered the fly more direct from DJI on the 5th Jan and i got tracking details on Friday to suggest it would be with me today but got notification from DPD this morning that my parcel hasn't been received and wont be delivered today. Not sure who's at fault here.

just the mavic on its own, got a spare battery from apple that I ordered Friday and came today

Weird. I might have to call this 'diamond logistics' to find out what's going on. Would you mind sharing your tracking details with me? maybe via PM or something so I can compare what I'm seeing on mine to what yours shows.

the tracking goes: 20th - Reading (we have parcel and its on the way), 20th Hub 4 Hinckley (parcel is on its way to goole depot), 23rd Goole (youre parcel will be with you today), 23rd delivered

So I just called them and they said it missed pickup on Friday (20th) and should be picked up today for delivery tomorrow. Hopefully it is as I've had to re-arrange things for someone to be home to sign for it again now.
Thanks for the info though.

Just received this text from VERY

Hi MALCOLM. Just to let you know we've not forgotten your order for KVDHP, we are doing everything we can to get it to you. For the latest info click www.very.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds