DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

107 BVLOS Application

Air_boss

Reactions
Has anyone here been approved for a BVLOS application. Care to share the approval application? Thanks!

Last edited:
When you file an application, you will need to be sure to answer the Waiver Safety Explanation Guidelines available from Part 107 Waivers. Your modus operandi is likely to differ from someone else's, so do not blindly copy and paste someone's application. How you answer those questions is a written promise to the FAA that you will abide by those processes and procedures.

When you file an application, you will need to be sure to answer the Waiver Safety Explanation Guidelines available from Part 107 Waivers. Your modus operandi is likely to differ from someone else's, so do not blindly copy and paste someone's application. How you answer those questions is a written promise to the FAA that you will abide by those processes and procedures.
I get that. There are so many nuiances, that it appears to work better changing another approved one. The one on the FAA isn't a normal site, its 5 zones, so it doesn't work well with what I wanted.

I get that. There are so many nuiances, that it appears to work better changing another approved one. The one on the FAA isn't a normal site, its 5 zones, so it doesn't work well with what I wanted.

I've read the example from the FAA's site. Seems like it would still be helpful, you just have 1 site instead of 5, so modify your request accordingly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan