DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Don't want to read through all these pages. Is it comparable with ATT? I don't use smart phones. Thinking about getting this one thanks to all of you.

Never mind, I just saw where the OP was updated to show ATT, or I missed it the first time.

Good tips! Yeah, black shirt helps a bit, the problem is I mostly see the reflection of my face since I prefer to look straight-on. I should get one of these: :D

gimpy.jpg
That should work well. It will also keep the neighbors from identifying you.

Enable developer options. (Tap on About>Build Number in settings 7 times)

Thanks. That worked. I have DO enabled on my S7 but don't recall the 7 tap process. All good now.

Is there are way to have the phone unlock when I insert the USB cable? I don't have any password or lock pattern.

No.

As a consolation, it can be locked easier by touch by placing a Screen Lock widget in convenient place.

Thanks. My S7 unlocks automatically when I connect the controller but it has a setting to not require the swipe. No such setting on the Ascend. Probably because the S7 has a hardware home button. No big deal.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Wonder if there is a way to make the app actually shut down completely after you exit. I have to manually close it to keep it from running in the background.

Speaking of the hardware home button, when I disconnect, typically the last thing I do is shut down Go 4. With my S7, I hit the hard home key and then close apps from the left soft key. But the Huawei only has soft keys and they get totally obscured by the Go 4 app; so the only way I can shut it down is to hit the side power button to get home, then get to the soft key. A little bit annoying.

BTW, anyone else look at "Huawei" and see "Who are we?"

Speaking of the hardware home button, when I disconnect, typically the last thing I do is shut down Go 4. With my S7, I hit the hard home key and then close apps from the left soft key. But the Huawei only has soft keys and they get totally obscured by the Go 4 app; so the only way I can shut it down is to hit the side power button to get home, then get to the soft key. A little bit annoying.

BTW, anyone else look at "Huawei" and see "Who are we?"
Makes me think of that lost Indian tribe, the Fugawi.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PMKMD