DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

I never like to assume...

As suggested earlier in this thread, try installing 4.1.15.

Reactions: YoungBill
I tried to go through most of the thread, it’s fairly long and I must’ve missed it. Thank you.

No problem. Let us know how all goes after installing 4.1.15.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Just got it in the mail. Great deal for 50 bucks. I hate the way they have wrecked chrome by putting all the att bloatware over the chrome app. Weird. Also the screen needs a screen saver because it's 'grabby' my finger doesn't slide across the screen without sticking. But pretty good phone. It'll be better if it gets root. If it does I'll make a video

Reactions: YoungBill
Just got it in the mail. Great deal for 50 bucks. I hate the way they have wrecked chrome by putting all the att bloatware over the chrome app. Weird. Also the screen needs a screen saver because it's 'grabby' my finger doesn't slide across the screen without sticking. But pretty good phone. It'll be better if it gets root. If it does I'll make a video
yeah decent phone ,just wish i had got 2,may still get another but will wait to see if they go on sale again.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I've got the green one. Don't like it, very cheap-feeling and basic. And those fake carbon fiber things look nothing like the picture, more like laminated or melted plastic. But it does the job with the grip, that's all that matters.

The worst part? It costs the same $7.99 as this Wundercase: :D

Is there a link for this? I've been searching this thread, and yet????

Thanks

img_0877-jpg.25999

Last edited:
I’m hear to call Bull$hit on this “Wunderphone”! I just flew with it for the first time and the Go 4 app shut down 5 times on a 20 minute flight. The app on my iPhone X has not shut down EVER!

The DJI Go4 app was the only thing running on the phone when it shut down. Totally unacceptable!! To me, it’s not worth saving the money.....

Return it then.

Reactions: rickw
Please don't ask me to go back thru 47 pages of the thread. I have four questions:
1. What is the specific problem encountered using the most recent updates?
2. If one really has to go back to that previous update to make this phone work, what about future updates? Without a recent update we would not have the Pano mode.
3. Does this mean only that one version will ever work with this phone or are we assuming DJI will fix the issue?
4. I just got my "Wunderphone" so wonder how long one might have to wait until we can just let both drone and app update in timely manners. Is it inevitable that DJI will fix the issue to allow current updates?
Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet