DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
you need to flip your display,

After 3 weeks and 3 times being delayed from Walmart finally my wunderphone arrived. Yay!

Now to a question that might have been answered on this forum... which I couldn’t find...

Does the Mavic come with a micro usb connector? Mine only came with a lighting and type c.

After 3 weeks and 3 times being delayed from Walmart finally my wunderphone arrived. Yay!

Now to a question that might have been answered on this forum... which I couldn’t find...

Does the Mavic come with a micro usb connector? Mine only came with a lighting and type c.

It should have come with all three connectors.

You were shorted...mine came with all three...micro usb included.

Anybody using their SD card as primary storage and not having significant lag? If so what speed card are you using?

The 7" Mediapad T3 also has this screen and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on one.
If it's as good as their phones, it could be the perfect cheap tablet for the Mavic !

Well, I finally took a punt on a T3.
First impressions were good, nice bright screen like the phones and Go 4 appeared to work fine ....... until I got the Mavic off the ground.
The video feed was terrible, totally unusable.
I tried versions .18 and .15 of the app but both gave the same result.
Shame as otherwise it would have been a great deal at £60.
The search for a 7" Wundertablet continues .......

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Well, I finally took a punt on a T3.
First impressions were good, nice bright screen like the phones and Go 4 appeared to work fine ....... until I got the Mavic off the ground.
The video feed was terrible, totally unusable.
I tried versions .18 and .15 of the app but both gave the same result.
Shame as otherwise it would have been a great deal at £60.
The search for a 7" Wundertablet continues .......
Try 4.1.9 or 4.1.3

the controller charging the phone is total crap,now i remember why i use IOS,the phone gets hot and the controller goes dead[emoji88]

Mine did not have the little thingy to push the sd card out.

not one other person in this entire thread has mentioned your problem,are you only using for mavic?
VIDEO CACHE:

If this is enabled, then DJI GO 4 will save videos to your phone as well as your Micro SD card. If enabled you can set the maximum amount of space you want to use for video cache as well as setting it up to automatically clear space once a certain amount of disk space is used. The last setting is Record Audio with the Video Cache. If this enabled, it means your mobile device will record the audio around you when you take a video.

not one other person in this entire thread has mentioned your problem,are you only using for mavic?

its with all android devices,the controller charges the phone when its hooked via USB,unless the phone is jailbroken/rooted its going to charge

it's in the quick start guide,missed mine the first time,lol
Mine was stuck to the underside of the cardboard cradle that the phone fits in. I think the bottom line is that it could be anywhere, so keep looking and don't be too quick to throw anything away.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
its with all android devices,the controller charges the phone when its hooked via USB,unless the phone is jailbroken/rooted its going to charge

Yep, and for Wunderphone, it's a God-sent feature, which allows you to keep your dedicated Mavic screen in RC arms permanently, no need to ever take it out tearing&wearing the arms and the USB connector. With Wunderphone, RC lasts about 8 batteries worth of flying. So, the easiest course of action is to stop worrying and love the bomb.

apocalypse_movies_02.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos