DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

8 MILE DRONE FLIGHT!!! | Mavic 2 Desert Max Range Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect a touch of sarcasm here... ?

No, not really.

I must admit that I sometimes fly over wooded areas beyond vlos because in my mind, there's no one or thing to get hurt if my quad falls in mid air, but I learned that even in the woods or open desert, it's still not cool to fly beyond vlos.

Also a lot of other comments in here that gets me to thinking more about the rules and regulations and following them to a tee.

Also, I started flying with my P3P when they first came out in 2015 and they are so big and white, they are much easier to see from a distance... much more than the smaller, grey M2P. ...at least in my experience.

I can't see my Mavic after a couple hundred feet, up or away. :(

Reactions: AMann
"Also, I started flying with my P3P when they first came out in 2015 and they are so big and white, they are much easier to see from a distance... much more than the smaller, grey M2P. ...at least in my experience."
Until you fly in front of a cloud. [emoji3]

• Wow
Reactions: Jwatts2344
Like speed limits, nothing prevents you from from breaking the rules but yourself. Same with the FAA sUAS regulations.

No, not really.

I must admit that I sometimes fly over wooded areas beyond vlos because in my mind, there's no one or thing to get hurt if my quad falls in mid air, but I learned that even in the woods or open desert, it's still not cool to fly beyond vlos.

Also a lot of other comments in here that gets me to thinking more about the rules and regulations and following them to a tee.

Also, I started flying with my P3P when they first came out in 2015 and they are so big and white, they are much easier to see from a distance... much more than the smaller, grey M2P. ...at least in my experience.

I can't see my Mavic after a couple hundred feet, up or away. :(

What do you think is more risky, doing 15 over in your car or flying a drone in the middle of the desert. What happens if both crash? Yah, its a silly argument I can't have, I get its a law. So is not speeding but.... Look at ya!

Reactions: Jwatts2344
What I find interesting is the entitlement attitude by some people when it comes to this type of flying. That or some are just trolling for reactions.

Reactions: Astro1
**** Thread Closed ****

What do you think is more risky, doing 15 over in your car or flying a drone in the middle of the desert. What happens if both crash? Yah, its a silly argument I can't have, I get its a law. So is not speeding but.... Look at ya!

IBFTL: Thats comparing coconuts to lock nuts, I don’t think I will ever crash my car into an airplane flying over the desert! ?

Reactions: JanB and BigAl07
  • Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member