DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A larger boat this time, 100' Motor Yacht by the Tacoma Narrows Bridge

IN a boat house? How much dosh do/did they have. Those displays look rather modern for a 30 year old boat has it be done up/refurbished?
Given the amount of loose stuff lying about the cabins is it meant to see a sea?

Reactions: AlecGB and RayP
Well, that was amazing! Beautifully done. Just out of curiosity, the wife wants to know what does a crummy boat like that go for these days?

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Well done. Wouldn't want to own it but would love to be the captain. The engine room is amazing..spotless.

Well, that was amazing! Beautifully done. Just out of curiosity, the wife wants to know what does a crummy boat like that go for these days?
From what I can see with a quick search - if you have to ask you con't afford it. Seems to be somewhere in the high 7 figure range.

IN a boat house? How much dosh do/did they have. Those displays look rather modern for a 30 year old boat has it be done up/refurbished?
Given the amount of loose stuff lying about the cabins is it meant to see a sea?
The owner had a large enough boat house in gig harbor to house the yacht for 30 years, keeping it out of the elements the entire time. What is dosh?
I believe the boat was refit one sometime around 2011, giving it new displays and updating some of the more outdated furnishings. And the boat is generally kept close to the coastline. If a crossing was planned they would plan for it, including put loose items away as well as stocking food, fuel, etc.

Loving these videos! Well shot and produced!
Thank you!! I appreciate the love ❤️

Great job. Good video.
Thank you!! This site has quickly become my favorite to post on. Everyone is so kind, it means a lot ❤️

Hahaha! This boat sold for ~$2.19m which is pretty low for a well-kept ~100' motor yacht. Primarily due to being 30 years old so the engines/lighting is dated. One of the best deals (in my personal opinion) for someone with the money (not me lol)

Well done. Wouldn't want to own it but would love to be the captain. The engine room is amazing..spotless.
Exactly! Being a captain seems like a pretty slick gig but does require years of experience and certifications. Average burn rate is ~5-10% of the value of the boat a year for the owner 😅

From what I can see with a quick search - if you have to ask you con't afford it. Seems to be somewhere in the high 7 figure range.
There's definitely a select list of people who can even entertain the thought of buying. Roughly ~$2.19m and a newer ~100' yacht is going to hover around ~$5-15m

GB slang for money. I now guess GB in your handle is not Great Britain?
Makes sense now that I think about it. It's my middle initial and last name actually, but Great Britain is a pretty fair guess. This specific boat sold for ~$2.19m USD

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas