DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

aerialnorthwest

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
aerialnorthwest.com
Happy Wednesday Airmates! The commercial drone industry has seen explosive growth in recent years, with drones being used for everything from aerial photography and surveying to package delivery and search and rescue missions. As the demand for drone services continues to rise, so too does the need for innovative solutions that can help drone pilots to streamline their operations, increase efficiency, and deliver the highest quality services possible. One such solution is artificial intelligence (AI), and in particular, the advanced AI technologies developed by OpenAI, including their chatbot system ChatGPT.

From last week's Drone Pilot Business Strategy session, I share with you an exploration as to how OpenAI and ChatGPT can benefit commercial drone pilots, and how these cutting-edge AI technologies are transforming the drone industry as a whole.

I hope these AI features and benefits are helpful for you and the upward momentum of your drone service business operations!

The Paper: AI Benefits for Drone Pilots: OpenAI and ChatGPT

Make it great one!

Fly innovatively! 😉 T

haha - that article was written by chatGPT
Nope. Written by me. ;-) The tech is still pretty mechanical. A good place to start, but any new research or requisite personalized tone is still quite lacking for our taste. Plus, I do enjoy old-fashioned factual scholarly research! In my opinion, even for lazy or lacking writers, AI, in its present state, still falls far short of truth and reality! Gidday!

Last edited:
Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne