DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s - SC v RC 1.4.8 beta

Mehfs

Reactions
Here's test I did yesterday with a SC and a stock controller using 1.4.8 beta on Air2s.

Surprisingly I got more range on a SC than the stock controller. I wasn't expecting that.

Possibly a faulty stock controller as I bought it second hand via ebay?

After the test I did extensive tests using the stock controller (mastershots and etc), close by and found no issues.

Feedback always appreciated.

Thanks for posting this. I've been tempted to try the beta version. I'm more interested in the tests you did other than the range test. It's good news that all turned out well. What advantages/fixes/new features are there in the beta version? Anything significant?

Thanks for posting this. I've been tempted to try the beta version. I'm more interested in the tests you did other than the range test. It's good news that all turned out well. What advantages/fixes/new features are there in the beta version? Anything significant?
Thanks. Its a lot more robust and I must have done various camera shots and videos and no app crashes. As far as new features I didn't notice anything (not that there might not be any) except the compass feature on the bottom left. Hope that helps.

How do you get the beta? I don't see it available for download anywhere unless I missed it.

Reactions: Hidden
You can get a link to Dl the 1.4.8 beta here. Watch video in youtube, the link is in the introduction text below the video.

Reactions: Mehfs
I installed 1.4.8 (1185), I cranked up drone, controller, and installed the APK. My tab asked me if I wanted to update the installed app. I opted for yes. It only upgraded the app on the tablet, did nothing to drone. DJI Fly shows 1.4.8 (1185). I've only flown in the house. I will take the drone outside when my lazy arse decides to move, and it's not hot, hot.

I installed 1.4.8 (1185), I cranked up drone, controller, and installed the APK. My tab asked me if I wanted to update the installed app. I opted for yes. It only upgraded the app on the tablet, did nothing to drone. DJI Fly shows 1.4.8 (1185). I've only flown in the house. I will take the drone outside when my lazy arse decides to move, and it's not hot, hot.

When "it's not hot, hot?" In this part of the world, I think that means sometime in October.

Reactions: Hidden

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat