DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Allstate Insurance Question

Tmoss1989

Reactions
my drone works fine I crashed it when I first got it if I can prove its fine will Allstate still allow me to get insurance . And my 107 will I still be able to get it if my drone works fine . It just has a small crack that’s super glued on leg plastic cracked when I landed to hard

my drone works fine I crashed it when I first got it if I can prove its fine will Allstate still allow me to get insurance . And my 107 will I still be able to get it if my drone works fine . It just has a small crack that’s super glued on leg plastic cracked when I landed to hard
part 107 depends only on your ability to pass the test, and pay the fee. It has nothing to do with your drone.
Insurance is up to the insurance company. I dont know anyone that had to prove things weren't broke before they could get insurance. BUT again. It depends on the agent you go to.

part 107 depends only on your ability to pass the test, and pay the fee.
It if Yoiknownany mates ther knonwmore about agents or can put me in contact with advice before I go to locals here in Alabama and Florida and they deny me . Thank you for your time I’m just having a panick attack my drone is like my life and that crash hurt me it off set the gimbal alittle and tore the landing leg off but thank god the sensor took no damage .. it works fine I have it super glued and the sensor is protected from the elements . I just don’t want Allstate or someone to not give me insurance because I’m trying to make money to get a drone with 4k 120fps or 2k 120fps . And that’s coming soon so it would be nice to make money now. To save up rather then have all state bone me and say you need a new drone to be convered . :( thanks for your time mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329