DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative to Tripltek 7" Pro

JRunner01

Reactions
Hi all...

I have been thinking of buying a used Tripltek 7 pto but then came across these very similar rugged tablets from Xenarc sold at focus camera.

What do you guys think? Seems like I can get a new tablet for not much more than a used Tripltek. Most I've seen are selling for around the 500.00 mark.

This has 1200 vs 1000 nits and slightly more powerful processor.

I would probably not want anything older than Android 10 which Tripltek uses. Android 9 getting to be pretty ancient.

For flying with my Mavic 2P and 3, I am quite happy with my Xiaomi Mi 11 phone. Its main benefits are 1) a very bright 6.8-inch display (some sources say 1000nits, some say 1200), and 2) its very good compatibility with DJI apps. I planned to buy a Samsung S21 Ultra, but rejected it because its European version (with Exynos processor) isn't compatible with DJY Fly. It doesn't have an Aerospace-Grade Titanium Alloy Frame, but I can't see why the tablet has to be ridiculously robust compared with the controller, to which the smart device is attached. Mi 11 came with Android 11 installed and Android 12 is to be released shortly (or has been released in some areas).

Thor has released their own version of the Tripltek 7 for a lot less. It also includes the Lifthor mounting bracket and a bunch of other accessories; LifThor Midgard Pro 7 Drone Tablet

I would probably not want anything older than Android 10 which Tripltek uses. Android 9 getting to be pretty ancient.
The used Triplteks he is looking at run on Android 9.... Only the new 8" uses Android 10

Hi all...

I have been thinking of buying a used Tripltek 7 pto but then came across these very similar rugged tablets from Xenarc sold at focus camera.

What do you guys think? Seems like I can get a new tablet for not much more than a used Tripltek. Most I've seen are selling for around the 500.00 mark.

Maybe this could be something , retails in the US as well

Have a chance to get a 7 tripltek and a spark fly more for 450, don’t really want the spark but it makes the deal tempting

Reactions: Volatus Drones
There's another tablet out now made by Hugerock called an X71 and it's exactly like the Tripltek only a 7 inch is all that's available. Made same place as Tripltek but a lot less money $499. www.eaglesviewsaerial.com I have one and it's super. I'm Part 107 and fly several birds and I use Litchi on it as well as several other apps. Apps come preloaded except Litchi which you have to purchase. It uses Android 10.
It looks exactly like the old Tripltek 7 inch , the one I'm talking about is exactly like the Tripltek 8" Pro , Made by the same manufacturer but with honest specifications . PM me if you want the specs and where to buy it.

Reactions: dmiles119
Hi all...

Eagle View Aerials has a 2600 Nit tablet virtually indestrucible for a lot less. The brightest tablet on the market. www.eagleviewaerials.com

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121