DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android One Plus 3

Rana

Reactions
Just brought Mavic Platinum Pro , Will One Plus 3 work with the RC provided.

Thanks n Regards

Even if I wanted to, I can’t fly my Mavic Pro Platinum with IPhone 8 Plus more than 50 meters without the video signal disconnecting almost every flight :-((((((

This has been the case ever since buying it new in November 2017. Everything kept updated at all times. A big big disappointment DJI

Even if I wanted to, I can’t fly my Mavic Pro Platinum with IPhone 8 Plus more than 50 meters without the video signal disconnecting almost every flight :-((((((

This has been the case ever since buying it new in November 2017. Everything kept updated at all times. A big big disappointment DJI
What does this have to do with the Oneplus3?

My OnePlus 3 worked to some extent with my Mavic Pro Platinum - the DJI Go 4 app did crash or disconnect regularly during flight, which was annoying, especially after having tried every suggestion (airplane mode, different cable, different connection, firmware upgrades, app downgrades, no video cache etc). I wrote about it in this post.

Using the Litchi app instead solved that issue on my OnePlus 3: almost no more crashes.

(I've written that in past tense, because I now prefer using the more convenient Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" instead, running the DJI Go 4 app - without any single app crash or disconnect. Only for panorama's or waypoint missions would I now use the OnePlus with Litchi.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine