DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way of checking how much a Mavic has been flown?

DirkGently

Reactions
In desperation I've bought a Mavic Pro off eBay - supposed to be new and only used briefly to test it.

The seller has gone rather quiet since I bought it and paid - they were supposed to have posted it Friday or Saturday.

Part of me wonders if they are keeping it a bit longer to go flying.

Anyway if it arrives of seeing how much its been flown?

And if there is - could the seller do some sort of reset to hide how much its been used?

Reactions: charliesRig
Also you can see quickly how many times the battery has been charged in the battery settings. Not a real indication of flight time, but figure about 20 minutes per charge.

I sold one brand new, turns out I probably should have opened it and set it up for the guy who bought it. He has no clue how to operate. He sent me a message last night saying how happy he was (that's good) but also that the thing is saying "unactive system error". I have no idea but told him to do all the updates, blah blah blah. At least he sent a message saying how it arrived perfect, etc. I'm off the hook lol. I would have gladly set it up and done a "test" flight for me, I mean him :). Killed me not to open that little box of mysterious wonder lol.

Reactions: DirkGently
Also you can see quickly how many times the battery has been charged in the battery settings. Not a real indication of flight time, but figure about 20 minutes per charge.

I sold one brand new, turns out I probably should have opened it and set it up for the guy who bought it. He has no clue how to operate. He sent me a message last night saying how happy he was (that's good) but also that the thing is saying "unactive system error". I have no idea but told him to do all the updates, blah blah blah. At least he sent a message saying how it arrived perfect, etc. I'm off the hook lol. I would have gladly set it up and done a "test" flight for me, I mean him :). Killed me not to open that little box of mysterious wonder lol.

Good point about the battery - I think the info is in the DJI Go app?

Always the risk on eBay with these complex goods - someone not having a clue then crashing it and blaming the seller.

The other worry if you use PayPal is the 6 months protection buyers get. They could fly like an idiot for 5 months and wreck the drone then say its faulty and demand a refund.

In desperation I've bought a Mavic Pro off eBay - supposed to be new and only used briefly to test it.

The seller has gone rather quiet since I bought it and paid - they were supposed to have posted it Friday or Saturday.

Part of me wonders if they are keeping it a bit longer to go flying.

Anyway if it arrives of seeing how much its been flown?

And if there is - could the seller do some sort of reset to hide how much its been used?
Also keep in mind if its NOT what you expected or the seller was less than honest with you YOU CAN RETURN IT. e-bay policy is the buyer is always right and they will allow it to be returned!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS