DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

I filmed this video a few weeks ago while the fall colors were at their peak. I used the DJI FPV to capture dynamic interior shots of the forest, and the Air 2S to get broader, richer landscape shots. I also threw in a few clips I captured with my Nikon Z6

The Bob Bammert Grove is a stunning remnant of the ancient forests that once blanketed the Capitol Hills, but of which precious little remains. This lush, legacy forest and the work of its namesake DNR manager who fought to save it from destruction should serve as inspiration for the current leadership of the state agency to preserve the handful of other places like it that still exist on our state trust lands. It's vital that our government act to save legacy forests before it is too late.

To learn more and find out what you can do to help visit: Nonprofit Organization | Center for Responsible Forestry

Nicely done!! Love the fall colors! You have good control of the FPV down amongest the trees. It seemed a bit close in a few spots.

I filmed this video a few weeks ago while the fall colors were at their peak. I used the DJI FPV to capture dynamic interior shots of the forest, and the Air 2S to get broader, richer landscape shots. I also threw in a few clips I captured with my Nikon Z6

The Bob Bammert Grove is a stunning remnant of the ancient forests that once blanketed the Capitol Hills, but of which precious little remains. This lush, legacy forest and the work of its namesake DNR manager who fought to save it from destruction should serve as inspiration for the current leadership of the state agency to preserve the handful of other places like it that still exist on our state trust lands. It's vital that our government act to save legacy forests before it is too late.

To learn more and find out what you can do to help visit: Nonprofit Organization | Center for Responsible Forestry
Great video.

In the Appalachians in S.E. US - we have few old growth areas as well. Quite the scene when comparing some of these massive trees compared to newer (100 or so yrs) growth.

Nice flying, I finally saw someone hit something with an FPV at 1:30. where is the location, (what state or country)?

Through the woods to Gramdma's house. I was thinking that had to be FPV in the woods, and I thought you nicked something at 1:29. I would have lost 3 drones doing that!

Reactions: mereflyer
Great video.

In the Appalachians in S.E. US - we have few old growth areas as well. Quite the scene when comparing some of these massive trees compared to newer (100 or so yrs) growth.
Thanks!

Very little uncut forest remains anywhere on the planet sadly. More sad still is the fact that the trees in this video were really just the leftover scraps the logging companies didn't consider worth the trouble to cut a century ago. Much of the forest in this region was made up of trees twice as tall and several times as wide across as those in this grove.

Nice flying, I finally saw someone hit something with an FPV at 1:30. where is the location, (what state or country)?
Yep! Pruned a maple branch there, the DJI FPV system is really good, but in dense forest in low light small branches sometimes don't stand out very much. This was filmed in Washington State.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS