DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Just spoke with bestbuy. I pre ordered yesterday with no issues. They stated my order will ship by Friday. I asked why can't a new order be placed and she stated that I was lucky and got one of the quantity they had coming and they don't have anymore. I am hoping this is accurate but just wanted to let you guys know there is at least a 50/50 chance on those orders that state 10/31 delivery like mine :)
Where are you guys located. I look on best buy site and it's says Dec 1-15

BB in Vancouver, Canada went from November 15th to Nov 23rd now..they have changed it 3 times now in less than 2 weeks...I ordered Sept 27th. I'm not expecting it until mid December or later, if they launched the MAVIC to curb sales of the Karma which I believe is exactly what happened, MAVIC was not ready then it could be 2017 by the time MAVIC is in full swing. Really these **** Corporations don't give a flying .... about the consumer, no pun intended but yet we still purchase from them. I can't wait until there is a "real" player to compete with DJI's technology. ITs coming, Gopro did a good job but still behind DJI. Anyways..I'll wait like everyone else, its the cat' s meow !!

The GoPro Karma has also been delayed with no comment coming from GoPro.

The GoPro Karma has also been delayed with no comment coming from GoPro.
Really , I didn't know this!! Wow so they are definitely playing ..espionage on both companies who would launch first..just really sucks, but at the end of the day if you are in no rush, products will be available...

Called Best Buy today and got a detail explanation of the situation. They stated that I should receive a email this week with an updated ship date and that it would be next week that I receive my Mavic. They pushed it till the 30th to give the company enough time to gather the orders to their stores . I hope they were right lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Called Best Buy today and got a detail explanation of the situation. They stated that I should receive a email this week with an updated ship date and that it would be next week that I receive my Mavic. They pushed it till the 30th to give the company enough time to gather the orders to their stores . I hope they were right lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
please dont give me false hope

Yea, there are 13 pages to this thread and I don't think anybody talking to BB has gotten the same info other than when everybody's order got cancelled and a new Nov shipping date.

I don't believe that all orders are pushed back to dec or late nov DJI just said that so when they ship out early ppl think they are great again lol trickery

And who know how many preorders BB has to fulfill as when they were quoting a get it by 31-Oct everybody and their brother ordered one. So even if they got all the Mavics that have shipped to date it would probably be pale in comparison to what they have orders for.

So I just called BB and the girl I spoke with first said "looks like item will ship Nov. 11th, she quickly corrected her self and said Nov. 30th." She said let me look into this further and put me on a brief hold. She came back and said "looks like a requested ship date on Nov 25th" I said to her you all are shipping it on "black friday" she lol and said guess so. I wish I could be of more help.... Who knows when it will be here. I ordered mine on Oct 2nd

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki