DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I can't believe that piece of junk cost $400. And the Yuneec Breeze costs $500. They both cost at least $200 more than they are worth. You can get a full fledged GPS drone with good distance for $400 or $500

I agree it's not not worth that much, but just fit into his needs for travel. My current suggestion is getting a new 3DR from BB while they are on sale, especially if you own the GoPro already.

Anyone notice bestbuy is not including a ln sd card for preorders. I wonder if those of us that are still waiting will get it too?

Anyone notice bestbuy is not including a ln sd card for preorders. I wonder if those of us that are still waiting will get it too?
We posted about this on another thread. Any on that pre-ordered bfore BB started offering the SD card can call customer service and most of us have received a $25 credit on our pre-order.

I talked to the CSR today who also quoted Nov 25. But said that is the day they get them in the warehouse. She said Nov 30 is the delivery date to you.

I talked to the CSR today who also quoted Nov 25. But said that is the day they get them in the warehouse. She said Nov 30 is the delivery date to you.
That's what they've been saying for the last 10 days. I personally don't see that happening. There hasn't been a lot of movement (shipping) lately and I would thank that BestBuy & Apple are there 2 biggest US outlets. So that leaves DJI with approx 15 business days to supply/ship lets say 15K-20K units (my low estimate) to each of them. Hell, I doubt they shipped 1K worldwide in the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: mchrisb03
Let's hope the shipping activity is light because they're producing units for retailers. For all we know they're only shipping out one out of every 500+ produced and setting the rest aside for retailers. I would think they care more about having it on the shelves for the holidays than getting direct pre orders out unfortunately.

FYI...I emailed DJI directly to their customer service of the online store about 10 days ago, and finally got a response this morning in case anyone is interested....

Dear Customer,

Greeting from DJI online store.

Sorry that we are not sure the situation of the Bestbuy since they do not order from us. I suggest you can write to [email protected] that they are in charge of the dealers.

As for our online store's orders, we have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand. For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

Best regards.

I called best buy thinking I could get something done about the missing memory card in my order, and it was obviously a call center in India. Rather than complicate things and get delayed, I decided not to push the idea of getting credit or a memory card, because this lady didn't seem to know what was going on. She also stated that more than likely the mavics will be shipped out earlier. I don't believe it though

All they mean is that Nov. 25 is the new target date/guesstimate to have item in the warehouse, but beyond that it means nothing at all. If you called a few weeks ago BB would have told you that 'Oct 31' was the date, and they held to that all the way until Oct. 30 before notifying customers that it would be another month. Any ship date that anyone is providing at this time is a guess and nothing more.

My date to get it Buy on bestbuy.com is the 29th of nov. just spoke with someone in the Philippines and said that it won't be delivered until January 2017!! I asked to be transferred to a different department. And they confirmed it should be delivered by the 29th of November

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My date to get it Buy on bestbuy.com is the 29th of nov. just spoke with someone in the Philippines and said that it won't be delivered until January 2017!! I asked to be transferred to a different department. And they confirmed it should be delivered by the 29th of November

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Probably true. I just posted a new topic on this. DJI officially Delays the Mavic
see Mavic Pro Shipping Update, Nov. 3, 2016

And they confirmed it should be delivered by the 29th of November
Again, no matter what you are told no one at BB has the ability to correctly 'confirm' anything. No vendor can say with certainly when they will get shipments from DJI, you are only being given a guesstimate. DJI recently said that it will take 7-8 weeks just to catch up with the orders made during October so take any end-of-November delivery promises with a grain of salt.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Odd my BB order has been moved up 1 day to a get by the 29th now. Anyone else have that? I ordered on Oct 2nd

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman