DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I ordered 10/23 and I haven't received any updates. Still says I will get mine tomorrow though HAHA.

10/25 order... Still no movement. Still shows arrival of 11/30.

Just placed an order with Apple for in store pickup. We will see who wins. Maybe I will have 2 by the end of the week.

I just received mine.
49410bb6b0b51a1274a38e9c221e6f4b.jpg

c94643759065e4d53cc9b2f13d7dc6c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

11/7/16 Elite Plus still Processing and awaiting authorization on the B.B. card.
"Get it by Nov 30"

For all the ones that have shipped, have they shipped from the same warehouse/location? I wondered if the variations in shipping versus date ordered, was regional at all? For me, I'm in the West, placed my order on 11/4, and it still shows that it will arrive tomorrow (if it does, I'll totally start believing in magic), but has not processed or shipped yet. I'm just wondering if BB fulfills regionally versus nationally.

For all the ones that have shipped, have they shipped from the same warehouse/location? I wondered if the variations in shipping versus date ordered, was regional at all? For me, I'm in the West, placed my order on 11/4, and it still shows that it will arrive tomorrow (if it does, I'll totally start believing in magic), but has not processed or shipped yet. I'm just wondering if BB fulfills regionally versus nationally.

You ordered 11-4 and have shipping info?

Mine shipped from Kentucky Friday and got it today.

This is ridiculous...my order still says my Mavic will arrive tomorrow. Maybe I should expect a visit from the drone fairy tonight?

You ordered 11-4 and have shipping info?

No, I do not have shipping info, but it shows 'get it by Nov, 29' on the order status page. The 11/29 date has not changed since I ordered on 11/4, but unless there's magic happening out of sight in the background, I won't have it tomorrow.

I've spent that much but returned more than half of it. I'll have to check..... maybe that's why I got mine so soon

Don't know about that...we buy all of our Corporate electronics (laptops, PC, etc) via Best Buy and I bank all the points on my account, usually spend well over $25k per year. Long story short, my 10/13 order has not shipped.

You know,I understand that demand is high and It really doesn't bother me all that much that shipment has been delayed, but they should at least have the courtesy to let us know by the day before expected shipping that there will be a further delay. Ordered 10/24 which was changed to 11/29 but no update that the order has even begun to process...

Reactions: scholls22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman