DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Just canceled and moved someone up the Best Buy waiting list. Ordered on 10/24 with a "Get it by 11/29" date. My B&H order shipped today and is due in on Friday.
When did you order from B&H?

I just hope verydrone comes through. They're supposed to ship tomorrow or Thursday for their first batch. If that turns out to be the same I have a newegg order. If none of those pan out I give up. Mavic 2 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

10/25 order, 11/30 arrival date.

Changed to 1 day shipping, my arrival date changed to 12/1. Order still on "processing"

Order now listed as "backordered" But status changed to "preparing", arrival date still says 12/1.

10/25 order, 11/30 arrival date.

Changed to 1 day shipping, my arrival date changed to 12/1. Order still on "processing"

Order now listed as "backordered" But status changed to "preparing", arrival date still says 12/1.

Where do you see an arrival date? All I see is backordered with a yellow dot on preparing

I just hope verydrone comes through. They're supposed to ship tomorrow or Thursday for their first batch. If that turns out to be the same I have a newegg order. If none of those pan out I give up. Mavic 2 lol.

They already sent out their first batch. I received mine Monday.

This is all mine now states
bddf89d83277b7c4f1b219e4236b3fc8.jpg

I guess the orders that were going to ship have shipped. The rest of us are back on the waiting train.

I think I'll cancel mine and move to another vendor. Other retailers seem to be doing a better job than Best Buy. I've had mine ordered since early October. I'm patient, but this is a bit much.

I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm just talking. It just blows my mind that a company like DJI can't supply these any faster than they are doing. This thing went on the market two months ago, correct? I mean come-on? I was hoping to have one by December 15th and now it looks like that's out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennismavicair1