DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Desktop... did the screenshot not show properly?

No, the screenshot was fine. I was thinking you saw the December 1st date because you were on desktop and I was on mobile. However, I tried desktop and it still shows me "we will notify you once it ships"

I'm not convinced that another vendor will be faster. Best Buy shipped a bunch in the last few days, as did other vendors, but if you look at other vendors now, they are estimating late Dec or mid-Jan ship dates, or simply say not available. And that is looking at vendors that have already been shipping. DJI just isn't able to keep up with demand yet. I certainly wouldn't cancel your BB order, even if you try for another vendor.

BB has not handled communication well, but they are at the mercy of how quickly DJI can get them units to ship, and I don't think DJI is communicating very well either. I'm just going to stay in this line and wait it out, and watch to see if I can snag some spare parts in the mean time.

Mine says backordered, preparing, get it by Wed Nov 30. I don't think that get it by date has much meaning in this case. For the record, I did change my shipping option to 1 day, arrive by 12/1, but I am not expecting that either.

I don't, as of yet, have any email from BB indicating they are shipping it, so I have no reason to believe I'll actually receive it this week.

Mine says backordered, preparing, get it by Wed Nov 30. I don't think that get it by date has much meaning in this case. For the record, I did change my shipping option to 1 day, arrive by 12/1, but I am not expecting that either.

I don't, as of yet, have any email from BB indicating they are shipping it, so I have no reason to believe I'll actually receive it this week.

Update us tomorrow if anything changes.

Mine now only gives me the option of December 21. However It does now say "in progress".
9cfe545234f1c4ad9b814dacc42ff6f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For what it's worth my 10/13 order does not say backordered. And has gone from processing back to preparing, not showing a get it by date anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine did that and just as of 1 minute ago changed back to backordered. I removed my one day shipping and it said 12/20 get by date. BB is at the mercy of DJI in this so I get it. I just hoped a big box retailer like BB would know exactly how many units they were getting and sell to that amount. Ah well, back to waiting. What a debacle this has been.

I am now in the same boat.

US
Order date: 11/03
Stage: Preparing
Delivery Date: We will notify you when ready
Credit Card: Waiting for authorization

When I update my order, I can choose free shipping for delivery by 12/21

Perhaps we can have a signoff for all of us still waiting so we can keep track when we reply. This way we don't get an immediate question of when/where/etc.

Following the above....

US, 11/03, Backordered, Preparing, ?, waiting

My BB order flipped to Backordered as well. If I go to the shipping options it says expected to ship by Dec 21st.

Well just got off the phone with BB CS. Ordered 10/5 and backordered. He stated that there is a good chance that the order or at least a shipping confirmation would be sent out by 12/5, if not to call back. He was able to compensate with a $40 GC for the delay. He also told me if they are not able to fulfill by 12/14 the order will be cancelled. Might be a good idea for those that are waiting to check with your order to see if it will be cancelled as well by a certain date. I am willing to wait longer, but not ok with getting my order cancelled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter