DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Well, my Newegg fly more order from Nov 24 shipped today, so I'll finally have one to play with! Debating whether to cancel the Best Buy order or not...

November 24? What was your estimated ship date when ordering? Currently they are stating 1/10/17.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have 2 orders with BB. One says We'll notify you as soon as we ship, and the other says expected to ship by Dec 20. The Dec 20 is the one I changed the ship date to 1 day shipping then reverted back to the free shipping. The first order which is the earlier order says preparing, no date, the second says processing, dec 20 date. This just tells me BB doesn't know what the F is going on.

This is ridiculous, my order just changed back to "backorder" on both. Its been changing back and forth since yesterday.

Mine has been backordered since last night. Also, if I try to change he shipping speed it shows 12/21. BUT! as of now the backorder has been removed and it now shows 'in progress'.

Is this too good to be true? I think some people have written posts saying the back order was lifted only for it to come back.

Just got official email from Best Buy stating
The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect to have the item shipped by December 21, 2016.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

I'm cancelling...this is one thread I can "write off" my list. Good luck guys!

Yep, got the same email this morning. Still not cancelling though, as I can't find any other vendor promising anything sooner, and I knew that there were huge delivery issues when I ordered. Would be great to have prior to Christmas, but I won't hold my breath.

I just got the same email about the delay. I called BB customer service and complained about the runaround with this and they issued a gift card to apply toward my order.
I suggest that everyone who got the email call and make them pay for the delay. The number is 888-237-8289 If you haven't used it enough to have it memorized.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman