DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

This is what mine looks like right now. Yesterday is fluctuated between backorder and processing with no date. Today, its preparing with date. I guess we'll find out if it goes back to backorder. I have another order I placed on 11/4, but that one sayd processing with a Dec 20 date.

upload_2016-12-1_6-31-41.png

Right after my post above I received my shutterfly code for that order. My 11/4 order went to "backorder" again but my 10/23 order did not. This is getting interesting. Again, I'll believe it when I see "shipped".

Right after my post above I received my shutterfly code for that order. My 11/4 order went to "backorder" again but my 10/23 order did not. This is getting interesting. Again, I'll believe it when I see "shipped".

I hope things are moving along for you. Just would like to see any change on my order. It was placed 10/5 and there seems to be no priority order to these shipping out for those that have waited the longest. I am only bugged by all this cause of the false hope on Friday of it going into preparing status and not receiving any communication from BB about the delay or backorder. Otherwise I was fine with waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Bestbuy emailed me the shutterfly code for the photobook today. The Mavic is'preparing' with est. delivery by Dec 5th. Is getting the code normally happen a few days before the Mavic arrives?

Ok, finally some movement. I ordered from BB on 10/24 after realizing my 10/8 order from DJI was doomed.

When I log into the BB site it shows the order as Processing, not backordered. And my card just got charged. WOOHOO

Ordered Oct. 24. Yesterday it went from Nov. 30 to Dec. 21. TODAY my card was charged and it moved to Preparing with a Deliver by Dec. 5.
Looking forward to it!!!

dang
i also ordered on the 24th, hopefully I'm next!!

Ordered Oct. 24. Yesterday it went from Nov. 30 to Dec. 21. TODAY my card was charged and it moved to Preparing with a Deliver by Dec. 5.
Looking forward to it!!!

Damnit, I ordered the 25th, watch the 24th be the cutoff for this batch.

While I'm excited for the action and all you receiving your Mavics, its growing frustrating that many 10/24 orders are getting fulfilled potentially and my 10/13 order is sitting stagnant!

While I'm excited for the action and all you receiving your Mavics, its growing frustrating that many 10/24 orders are getting fulfilled potentially and my 10/13 order is sitting stagnant!

I agree. Happy for you all, but waiting since 10/5 is getting to me.

Ordered 10/24. Just got my shutterfly email, my card was charged, and bestbuy.com is showing a date of December 8th

Looks like BB and Apple have charged my CC. If that is the case I may have an extra to sell in DFW. If I do, I will only charge enough of a premium to buy an extra battery.

The frustration is that the information from BB continues to change. If it was clear, this forum would be pretty quiet. This is absolutely a first world problem so I'm trying not to be so upset about it. Watching the news puts this all in perspective.

Newegg had the Mavic for pre-order yesterday for ship by Jan 10th, I was about to place a precautionary order with them but it was soon sold out.

Today it is back in stock for ship January 1st. I figured, what the heck, right?

Ordered 10/24

Mine was "get it by Nov 30" until it went to "backordered" yesterday.

This morning, I logged in again, and it says "get it by Dec 5" which is this coming monday, and the order now shows as "preparing". Checked my amex and it was charged and my shutter fly promo was also emailed.

Seems like Best Buy's fulfillment department is a complete mess at this point, so I'm not holding my breath even though they already charged my amex card just now. No problem though, my flymore order from B&H already shipped so I will have at least 1 Mavic to play with this weekend. If the Best Buy one actually shows up, I will just flip it on eBay for profit.

My order went back to processing again :(, but it has a get by date of dec 11. grrrrrrr

Status updated today says I'll get it Dec 8. Yesterday said the 19th. This is the fifth different shipping date I have been given so far. Ordered 10-24 in CA.

Order information is gone. Getting this:

We're Sorry
Order information is currently unavailable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload