DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

For what it's worth. I bought the Nike Apple Watch and it's been slated for delivery on 10/28 ever since I placed the order. I was getting irritated that nothing was changing but today they have it in the mail and arriving tomorrow. I'm hoping Best Buy can pull off the same execution. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Do you mean they didn't send you a shipping email until the day before it was supposed to be delivered?

For what it's worth. I bought the Nike Apple Watch and it's been slated for delivery on 10/28 ever since I placed the order. I was getting irritated that nothing was changing but today they have it in the mail and arriving tomorrow. I'm hoping Best Buy can pull off the same execution. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Derf, did it just say processing until the 28th like it does for the mavic?

Sent from my SM-G925V using MavicPilots mobile app

Derf, did it just say processing until the 28th like it does for the mavic?

Sent from my SM-G925V using MavicPilots mobile app

Yep. Apple has had the watch in a processing state since I placed the order. Then literally a day before the promised delivery date they have it in the mail. I'm sure they have had these watches ready to go for a while but don't want online orders to get them before they are available in the Apple Store.

This is just my experience with Apple not Best Buy.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Yep. Apple has had the watch in a processing state since I placed the order. Then literally a day before the promised delivery date they have it in the mail. I'm sure they have had these watches ready to go for a while but don't want online orders to get them before they are available in the Apple Store.

This is just my experience with Apple not Best Buy.

Lol....might have been useful to specify that it was bought direct from Apple in the original post....this is a Best Buy pre-order thread....seems pretty useless information now!!

Lol....might have been useful to specify that it was bought direct from Apple in the original post....this is a Best Buy pre-order thread....seems pretty useless information now!!
Isn't it all useless information? This is a speculation thread with zero things known for certain. We could get drones next week, or maybe by Christmas (if we're lucky).

Isn't it all useless information? This is a speculation thread with zero things known for certain. We could get drones next week, or maybe by Christmas (if we're lucky).

I had been reading so much confusion and not saying anything. I thought I would just add a little of my own.

We're going to get them when they come and nothing we do is gonna make that happen any faster. "Ghandi" JK

Reactions: an e Lester
I feel like I'm the only person who has read the middle section of your confirmation email:

YzdcktgsE-jPH_22OYXDMhA9uPyg2fRThJFYTErzsr2w2ZnOJm6eBLU7oxA2I0iqXNUN5nE9aq6A_wf9TidHz1pTNmf2wOUJX9R1RFqkEbJ3wZ3vp8dQnyk0pX_QmugL8kMkQvwC2AFXxiU1=s0-d-e1-ft
What You Need To Know
eSI3AE3FBxLTcoLex6HH56NyULEFXtcweMOtP8ZF5Hg0t-dlKYlZskB31t_KSr1OIHM6sFFlglr99NnXYYGt4Hi4eRehkbTUXlvu7Phsz0iKVKcdYYDAnntWaKiwLGGogUw=s0-d-e1-ft

SHIPPING
eSI3AE3FBxLTcoLex6HH56NyULEFXtcweMOtP8ZF5Hg0t-dlKYlZskB31t_KSr1OIHM6sFFlglr99NnXYYGt4Hi4eRehkbTUXlvu7Phsz0iKVKcdYYDAnntWaKiwLGGogUw=s0-d-e1-ft

WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
We'll send a separate e-mail with tracking details
• Pre-ordered items will be available on or after the release date
Your credit or debit card will be charged when the item is ready for pickup or shipped

Reactions: chornung
Well I got charged so I will just keep refreshing the page every minute till I see something...

Well I got charged so I will just keep refreshing the page every minute till I see something...
Was your Card Charge or just a hold, those are two different results as Best Buy will put a hold on your card whereas they have not charging your card. Meaning if you look at your cards balance the balacnce will not have changed however the avilable credit will reflect the hold. I have had a hold on mine since I ordered on the 18th it was there yesterday and the hold was released today, the hold will stay on from couple days to a week. I paid with My Best Buy Card

I think it's charged. I had the hold on the 17th then after a day it was gone. Then it showed up again on the 23rd

When you try to check out a pre-order the website has said SOLD OUT all day. Might be a good sign that they actually have some to ship for us who pre-ordered. In other words their system is keeping count.

I probably deserve this anxiety this is causing me. I told my wife I was out of the hobby and sold all my stuff off only to find myself preordering this thing in the same week lol

Best Buy seems be accepting orders for the moment if anyone is trying to get in. It let me get to enter payment info.

Best Buy Email today

XXXX, your order has a new release date.

We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Wednesday, November 30, 2016.

You don't need to take any action at this time. We'll keep you posted if anything else changes, and we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

We look forward to seeing you, and thank you for shopping at Best Buy®.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team

Just checked my status and now it says get it by November 30. I must have been refreshing too much :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman