DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Well.... with the Best Buy thing being **** down.... I'm officially out. I'll buy one once they're fully available.

Good luck to all!

Well is Apple still going to have them on the floor early November? I will take the hour drive to grab one

F U BB. Cancelling now.

Attachments

• 2016-10-27_15-03-53.jpg
    2016-10-27_15-03-53.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 32
I already got my Karma from BB, was waiting on Mavic to see which one I liked best. Just cancelled my preorder - I'm sticking with Karma.

I was counting on that as I have NO confidence that my two DJI store orders from the 27th will ship anytime soon.

Gizmodo might be on to something. Well we all tried.. the saga continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizmodo might be on to something. Well we all tried.. the saga continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This line in the article is a bit concerning.

"DJI did confirm that full production of the Mavic Pro has not started but said the company was doing everything it could to get production ramped up as quickly as possible."

I am SUPER pissed. I will now be going on my vacation in November without a drone. Thanks for using horrible marketing and sales tactics DJI. :(:mad:

Bill, your order has a new release date.

We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Wednesday, November 30, 2016.

You don't need to take any action at this time. We'll keep you posted if anything else changes, and we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

We look forward to seeing you, and thank you for shopping at Best Buy®.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team

Wonderful post number 200

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh