DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black screen at begining of video recordings.

Btan93

Reactions
Hi, ive read a few posts about black screens and loss of signal but my issue is a bit different and I cannot find a thread for it.

During flight, my recording goes perfectly, streaming to my samsung Gs6 works fine.

Once I review my recordings on my phone, for about half a second at the begining it starts out as a black screen which then looks to deteriorate into the coloured image.

I have had my mavic for over a month now with no issues prior to this. This obviously poses many hassels.

I was just wondering if any one has had the same issue or knows of a way to fix it. (I am currently overseas and have not been able to play the actual files on a computer).

If you look at the video cache it's pretty normal, it's jsut a dump of the transmitted feed that may or may not be synced to a keyframe when recording is started. SD file should be clean.

If you look at the video cache it's pretty normal, it's jsut a dump of the transmitted feed that may or may not be synced to a keyframe when recording is started. SD file should be clean.

Sweet mate, thanks for the reply. Was thinking that, I just havent had a chance to properly check and wont for a bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka