DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black screen/ no transmission signal

So I have the 6S+ as well, and this is what i do before each flight and haven't had any image transmission errors since doing these steps:

It may not work for everyone, but as soon as the transmission error came up I did a little research and compiled these steps to correct my problem. Hope this helps.

-Take case off IPhone (I find it sits in the Mavic controller better)
-Turn on Mavic Controller
-Turn on DJI App
-Turn on Mavic (let it initialize IMU, then calibrate compass)

Then.....

Go into settings on IPhone:

-Turn Airplane Mode on
-Turn Low Power Mode off
-Make sure there aren't any background apps running before returning to DJI App.
-Take off and enjoy

same here

In the middle of a flight a black video screen and no way to get it back. I'll had to use the RTH, completly disconect everything and connect again. Than it works again.

Had used the mini usb whith the newest firmware and an iphone 6s. With the old firmware it did not happened.

anybody with a solution.

The only thing that works for me is using the normal USB port on the bottom of the controller, annoying but it works

It happened to me during the weekend in a very cold environment and between hills I had only 7 satellites.
Also happened to me last week when I was flying it from a yacht. It seams that the yacht instruments were jamming the feed.
In both occasions I never loose control of the Mavic but it was scary...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose