DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Today is a special day. After months of work I can now show you what I've seen. This compilation of short clips from BC will give you a preview of what Step Outside - Season 2 will have to offer. Take a step outside with Pasquale Josepe and see BC like never before.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!​

Pasquale Josepe​

That is an awesome video. Great edit. I liked the variation of places and how you put them togeather. You set the bar for everyone.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Great video.
I have been to a few places in your video, Quarry Rock is an awesome spot, Buntzen Lake is a great place and Dog Mountain has a great view as well.
We get back to Vancouver at least twice a year. We did the Joffre Lakes hike 2 years ago and that was challenging, unfortunately I did not have my Mavic yet.
We are going to Lillooet this summer and will get some pics of that area. Lived in Tofino for 5 years and get back at least once a year but that area is in the Pacific Rim National Park and is out of bounds for flying.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Yeah you've been to some great places. Dog mountain is gorgeous with snow. Hope you enjoy your summer and find some time to fly.

Great video.
I have been to a few places in your video, Quarry Rock is an awesome spot, Buntzen Lake is a great place and Dog Mountain has a great view as well.
We get back to Vancouver at least twice a year. We did the Joffre Lakes hike 2 years ago and that was challenging, unfortunately I did not have my Mavic yet.
We are going to Lillooet this summer and will get some pics of that area. Lived in Tofino for 5 years and get back at least once a year but that area is in the Pacific Rim National Park and is out of bounds for flying.

The reveals through the clouds were a nice dramatic touch, and not something you can just add in post-production (yet). Gorgeous and rugged terrain, and I have to imagine that had significant time and energy, just to get to those locations to film. I would also expect that wind was not trivial either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3