DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Button

Vernon G@Colorado

Reactions
Crashed hard , now power button on drone nonresposive. Even feels "disconnected " all power lights stay on even when I tried a different battery. Controller will not connect to drone. Any tips?

You might start by telling folk the drone model ...

But already your description is weird. If the power button is not working, how did you turn in the drone?

I have a Mavic mini 2. Hit a tree shortly after lift off then crashed to the street. Since then the power lights stay on. Even after battery swap. The lights are off when there is no battery installed of course but a replacement battery doesn't change my issue. All lights on with no reaction when clicking or double click and hold on the button and no connection with the controller. The crash happened a few hours ago. I'm going to continue messing with it tonight. If I'm able to resolve the issue I'll update this thread. Thanks for responding

Good chance the ESC module /board is damaged if the power button light is staying on. Considering that you hit the tree that would be the weakest link on the Mini 2 .

You can try to replace that as a quick fix but if that is not it, than your looking at the main board replacement.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly the Mini 2 in the Rain.

Crashed hard , now power button on drone nonresposive. Even feels "disconnected " all power lights stay on even when I tried a different battery. Controller will not connect to drone. Any tips?
you can send it in for a free inspection and quote you only pay of we fix

Good chance the ESC module /board is damaged if the power button light is staying on. Considering that you hit the tree that would be the weakest link on the Mini 2 .

You can try to replace that as a quick fix but if that is not it, than your looking at the main board replacement.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly the Mini 2 in the Rain.
Thanks for tip. My new mini2 will be here in the morning and I will compare the the functioning with the non functioning and post any details that may help me diagnose the problem. If nothing comes up I'll replace the esc module and keep my fingers crossed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe