DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying from DJI's website

K5423

Reactions
Ordered my Mavic Air off their site last night and I swear it said estimated shipping 3-5 days after payment.Go on the site today and now it say's estimated shipping 10-15 days after payment.Is DJI pulling the same stunt they pulled in Sept 2016 when they announced the Mavic Pro?I ordered the Pro back then and waited 5 month's then cancelled the order and bought a P4.I did read somewhere that DJI had them in stock and shipping right away off their site that is why I ordered from them.

I ordered mine the day it came out and had no issues.
It said estimated shipping out date on the 28th and I got it 4days later.
Some people say it's better to use B&H or Newegg.

Reactions: Alloy
Ordered my Mavic Air off their site last night and I swear it said estimated shipping 3-5 days after payment.Go on the site today and now it say's estimated shipping 10-15 days after payment.Is DJI pulling the same stunt they pulled in Sept 2016 when they announced the Mavic Pro?I ordered the Pro back then and waited 5 month's then cancelled the order and bought a P4.I did read somewhere that DJI had them in stock and shipping right away off their site that is why I ordered from them.
adventure has them in stock..

Reactions: Advexure
I ordered the Black FMC from the DJI site on Sunday night, Feb. 4. The estimated shipping date was 3-5 days after payment. Chatted with a DJI rep yesterday, and he said my estimated shipping date was Feb. 12. Cancelled that order immediately after chatting and ordered from Advexure.com. Shipped from Advexure today, and I should have it early next week.

Think I should cancel?I am having Mavic flashbacks from a year and a half ago.

I believe it has to do with DJI’s break for Chinese New Year which is feb 16th. I believe they break for 2 weeks or so
Well I ordered yesterday the 7th and the payment went straight through.There is no excuse for it not to ship right away.........unless they are doing what they did when the Mavic Pro was announced which was take our money knowing they had no inventory.

My payment to DJI went through immediately and still didn’t ship after 3 days. Advexure shipped the next day.

Thanks for the positive feedback on this thread. We do have the Air FMC is black available. Red backorders currently will ship on Monday. Give us a shout with any questions.

Probably a combination of high demand and local holidays. I wouldn't say this is some kind of "stunt", many of us who pre-ordered got ours within 3 days of release, but they can't sell stock to you if they've run out of they're off on holiday!

Just order locally, a lot of official DJI distributors would have stock, I just ordered mine on monday, got it delivered overnight on tuesday.

I am not really sure why everyone had this mental block about buying direct from DJI, the service and support you get from from local authorised retailers is 100% better than DJI direct.

The example on this forum is Advexure

Yea ordered the black fmc from advexure sunday....had the package in hand in just a few days! Great service ....fast shipping

Go on the site today and now it say's estimated shipping 10-15 days after payment
Are you seeing that on the product page or on your order?

Obviously what's on the product page will change all the time for new orders placed now.

I ordered a Red FM thru Amazon on Feb 6 and received it yesterday before 10:30 AM and it came from China. I'm still in shock!!

New here and first time drone buyer and I have a quick question. If I was to order from advexure.com, would I still be able to purchase the DJI Care Fresh warranty?

Thanks,

RJ

New here and first time drone buyer and I have a quick question. If I was to order from advexure.com, would I still be able to purchase the DJI Care Fresh warranty?

Thanks,

RJ

Yes of course, you actually purchase that through DJI using your DJI account, you just need to do it within 2 days of activation (linking the drone to your DJI account), in the care refresh ordering process DJI will ask for the drone serial number.

Buy Service | DJI Store

Thanks,

RJ

Most definitely, you will find Care Refresh for the Mavic here: https://advexure.com/store/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air/ You can purchase it together with your Mavic Air order and you will receive the activation code for your Care Refresh.

Any further questions don't hesitate to reach out.

–Cavan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa