Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

By Request: 15 Pro Drone Pilot Marketing Strategy Tips

aerialnorthwest

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
aerialnorthwest.com
Happy Tuesday! Over the past few weeks, some of my cohorts in our community and beyond asked if I would prepare a brief, but meaningful paper on marketing strategy for commercial drone pilots. First, thanks for the kind encouragement and friendship! (It means the world.) Second, I have drafted a number of "to-the-point" marketing strategy tips for us.

I hope it's what you had in mind and you find the resource useful for your drone business mission. Please feel free to tell me what I may have overlooked. Ever-learning is what I do and welcome all insights, opinions, questions, and comments! Also know, if you need me to dig into a specific drone business strategy, just let me know. I'm always to here to help our community at large! I know you are, too! ;-)

The Paper: 15 Tips for Optimizing Your Drone Service Marketing Strategy

If you are so inclined, make it an outstanding Tuesday!

Fly happily and profitably! 😉 T

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCal2S
Nice of you to share your ideas to help promote the hobby to a higher level of acceptance by the generally uninformed public. I might point out the fact that there is a plethora of search engines and social media platforms that you didn't list. Alternative platforms are growing rapidly in user base and, not getting political here, the ones listed in your article have fallen out of favor by many Americans. Not recognizing that significant slice of audience will inhibit your business growth.

Reactions: aerialnorthwest
Nice of you to share your ideas to help promote the hobby to a higher level of acceptance by the generally uninformed public. I might point out the fact that there is a plethora of search engines and social media platforms that you didn't list. Alternative platforms are growing rapidly in user base and, not getting political here, the ones listed in your article have fallen out of favor by many Americans. Not recognizing that significant slice of audience will inhibit your business growth.
Thanks for sharing. You're right! There are a "plethora" indeed. The sources cited in my writings are the ones that have more data and ROI performance tracking. But, for sure there is no shortage of alternative marketing channels to consider when crafting one's marketing strategy. Much gratitude! Best, T ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1