Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cold-Calling Dos and Don’ts for Drone Pilots

aerialnorthwest

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
aerialnorthwest.com
Happy Weekend Aerial Cohorts! Drone pilots who are looking for new clients can use cold-calling to reach them (and that's what many do). But when making your approach it’s important to have a clear, confident, and effective approach to grab their attention and leave a lasting impression. This article from last week's drone pilot strategy series defines eight strategy practices for successful drone service cold-calling, such as researching the prospect, keeping it brief, being confident and professional, following up, practicing the pitch, using a positive tone, being persistent, and having a clear call-to-action. I also reflect upon the "Don'ts!

I hope you find this resource helpful in achieving your specific drone service business goals. I'm always eager to learn and welcome any insights, opinions, questions, or comments you may have. Additionally, if you need assistance with a particular drone business strategy, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to support our community in any way I can!

The Paper: Cold-Calling Dos and Don’ts for Drone Pilots

Make it an outstanding weekend!

Fly happily and profitably! 😉 T

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne