DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera inop on my M2P/Smart Controller

greghoggatt

Reactions
After not flying for a few weeks, I charged my batteries and my Smart Controller this morning. After turning on the M2P and controller, everything looked normal except the camera didn’t show on the screen. I went through the start up process 3 more times with the same result. It’s as though the camera is turned off. It’s probably just operator error on my part. I went outside and flew up to about 15 feet, did a slow 360 and still no camera/video showing on the SC. Any ideas? Have I somehow turned off the camera?

Now, it’s intermittent. Camera shows up on screen about one out of every ten times. I haven’t ye3 unpaired from the SC. How do I do that?

If you search the forms it’s a known issue.
When it happens to me if I exit go4 and re start it’s fixed.

I’m not aware of any actual resolution at this time.

You don’t need to un pair Just re-pair. Although I didn’t notice that helped me any

This has been an issue so you are not alone. What works for me when I see this after start up is to use the back button to exit GO 4, swipe down to get the quick menu, select settings, scroll to apps select then scroll to DJI Go 4 and select “force stop”. That forces a restart of GO 4 and the camera virw is there. Two posts today indicate that if the aircraft is booted BEFORE the SC is started the camera view is always there. I will try that today and if so that’s a lot easier than what I have utilized. Good luck. This a software issue and not due to settings - as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Chiuki
Thanks everyone for all the great advice. I’ve started up about half a dozen times today and the only thing I’ve done differently is wait about 10-15 seconds after the M2P is fully booted before powering on the SC. So far, that’s worked every time.

Thanks everyone for all the great advice. I’ve started up about half a dozen times today and the only thing I’ve done differently is wait about 10-15 seconds after the M2P is fully booted before powering on the SC. So far, that’s worked every time.
Good find I’ll check it out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705