DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tonimaker

Reactions
Hi there! I've had the Mavic Pro for a week now, and everything is fine, except for one thing. I can't access the intelligent flight modes on the Mavic Pro. I followed all the instructions. I am in p-mode, the battery is over 50%, and I am higher than 3 meters from the ground! When I select active track, nothing happens. Then a warning says that I can't use the flight mode and I should try again later. Also, I can't use all 12-flight modes! When I select a flight mode, the same thing happens and the warning shows on the display. By the way, I am with the latest firmware. Is the problem from the phone? I am using Samsung A3, which is not recommended. Are any things which have to be turned on, in order to access the flight modes? Please HELP!

No, I am not in beginner mode.
You could try to remove GO and reinstall from the Google play store. It often helps.
I have seen anomalies too using both my samsung android phones. With my iPad Mini2 no problems.

Have you enabled Intelligent Flight Modes in the app?
good suggestion, after the update it defaulted to disabled in my case.

Thanks for all of you! I have not enabled the flight modes! Thank you very much! Now it is raining outside, but I am 100 % sure that it will work tomorrow! Thank you in advance!

Reactions: scooot
Hi there! The rain stopped and I tried it out! Unfortunately, it does not work again! Only sports mode work! PLEASE HELP! BTW, I have reinstalled the app! Any suggestions!

Make sure sports mode is off. Switch on the side.
Sports mode is always off by default when you start up the mavic. Even if the switch is on sports mode you still have to rock it back and forth to go into sports mode.

Hi there! The rain stopped and I tried it out! Unfortunately, it does not work again! Only sports mode work! PLEASE HELP! BTW, I have reinstalled the app! Any suggestions!
What are you using, Android? Try an IOS device if you have one or borrow one. My mavic refused to calibrate the sticks, also EXP settings defaulted to 0.25% no matter what I did, on 2 different samsung android phones. As soon as I used my ipad everything worked, and after that suddenly also on the samsungs. Go figure, it just doesn't make sense.

I never have trusted android with my Inspire 1 and GO3, and it's exactly the same now with GO4 and the mavic, as far as my short experience goes. IOS is rock solid, I don't like apple but I must admit it simply does the job. IOS is a closed and more stable environment.

I had that problem before and it was the sport mode bottom, i hit it by mistake and tool me a while to figure it ou as it was flying normal because i hit it before i even turned anything on

My tips...close all apps before flight and watch for notifications that crash Go. My Samsung s6 hates messenger.

Just a guess. With the new firmware you may need to use your phone/tablet to login to your DJI account while on the internet, with the Mavic connected.

My tips...close all apps before flight and watch for notifications that crash Go. My Samsung s6 hates messenger.
Just put on flight mode there will be no notifications, you dont need internet connection unless u go live, some apps run in the background you have to close it in the settings.

I only see the return to home option and the automatic land command on mine. I do not see an option for the active track. Any help would be appreciated.

I only see the return to home option and the automatic land command on mine. I do not see an option for the active track. Any help would be appreciated.

When I did not see the options it was because I was in Sports mode.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi