DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jodo2017

Reactions
I just got my Mavic and have been using it with my Galaxy S8 and it has been working flawlessly.

I have however a concern: It's the fact that I have problems reaching the edges (left/right in landscape) of the screen when it's mounted on the RC. I've seen videos of a S8+ on youtube and the App doesn't extend all the way to the edges of the screen (). I think the guy is using the App in 16:9 mode instead of 18.5:9 and that leaves black spaces which is great if you want to reach the controls/icons in the edges of the App. In my case I automatically get Full Screen mode, and don't know how to change it.

upload_2017-8-4_15-48-33.png

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

source

Last edited:
I just got my Mavic and have been using it with my Galaxy S8 and it has been working flawlessly.

I have however a concern: It's the fact that I have problems reaching the edges (left/right in landscape) of the screen when it's mounted on the RC. I've seen videos of a S8+ on youtube and the App doesn't extend all the way to the edges of the screen (). I think the guy is using the App in 16:9 mode instead of 18.5:9 and that leaves black spaces which is great if you want to reach the controls/icons in the edges of the App. In my case I automatically get Full Screen mode, and don't know how to change it.

View attachment 18844

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

source
still no body ????

Just checking . Im buying a Galaxy S8 or + after Christmas for My G.F and self. I hope it has full screen by then.

Update; we both got our New Galaxy S8+. Phones. Sweet full screen . Yeahhh ! I also just purchased a iPad mini 4 at Best Buy. I had a $100 gift card and a $100. Bill from my buddy. Best Buy has $100.00 off on the WiFi 128GB version. So it only cost me $100. Out of my pocket plus tax. Man is this thing sweet. Best of both worlds now. Now I’ll need a back pack .Mmmmm?..

If you’re looking for something that’s not too big and are ok with a single-strap sling pack, this is what I have. I absolutely love it: Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW - A Secure, Slim, Smart and Protective Sling for a Compact DSLR or DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013MC8H2A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_CxTpAbCB4YC8G

You can sometimes find it cheaper on Walmart.com.

Yes indeed, that’s exactly the one Izvestia been looking at. Perfect size for me. Of course it comes with a steep price because it’s drone related. I’m sure I’ll have one soon. Not sure if I want to spend hat much so I’m still shopping.

Yes indeed, that’s exactly the one Izvestia been looking at. Perfect size for me. Of course it comes with a steep price because it’s drone related. I’m sure I’ll have one soon. Not sure if I want to spend hat much so I’m still shopping.

I did it, bought a NIB iPad mini 4 for my MP. Love it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J