DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Comprehensive Litchi Software Manual

Ken K

Reactions
Just found this link that will download a comprehensive Litchi "Software Manual" in pdf format. The link is dated Feb. 14, 2020.
NOTE: Link works inconsistently.I had to try several times to get a valid download using Firefox. Or you can paste "unlocking the full potential of your dji aircraft with litchi" into Google Go and select the pdf link. YMMV ?

Unlocking the full potential of your DJI aircraft with Litchi"

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0ARm_EdTzTWjZGF3eT6Jay

This document appears to be authored by Litchi.
EDIT:. This document is authored and provided by Gold Wingnut Productions, LLC in Florida, USA. Here's their direct download link address:. https://cdn.website-editor.net/0324...c89d/files/uploaded/Litchi%20Notes%20Rev2.pdf

Last edited:
This document appears to be authored by Litchi.
Thanks for pointing this resource out.
My guess is that it is not a Litchi document - they are referred to in the third party from the beginning ("they", "them", "their").
Nonetheless, it is a brave attempt to pull together a wide variety if information.

Thanks for pointing this resource out.
My guess is that it is not a Litchi document - they are referred to in the third party from the beginning ("they", "them", "their").
Nonetheless, it is a brave attempt to pull together a wide variety if information.

True.
Check out my later post with a link to their DJI Go/Go4 manual.

These manuals are my works and you are welcome to use them. The Go and Litchi documentation are poor in most cases and I'm trying to make it easier for all of us to fly and use the software.

I am in the middle of working on a 3rd manual for the Mavic Mini, it's a few weeks out from being finished.

I am also revising both the Go4 and Litchi manuals with more comprehensive information and new/better pictures and graphics. These revised versions and the Mavic Mini manuals I intend to make available through Amazon as printed versions and Kindle versions. I am targeting mid-May for availability.

If you have any feedback such as noted errors, omissions, additional information, more details on a topic, or general comments please feel free to send me an email [email protected]

The manuals are available for direct download from my website at Gold Wingnut Productions. I would ask that you share the link and not the document itself just so I have a better idea of the number of downloads that are happening and the possible impact on our community.

Thanks,

Don

Reactions: BaliDave and CareyL
These manuals are my works and you are welcome to use them. The Go and Litchi documentation are poor in most cases and I'm trying to make it easier for all of us to fly and use the software.

I am in the middle of working on a 3rd manual for the Mavic Mini, it's a few weeks out from being finished.

I am also revising both the Go4 and Litchi manuals with more comprehensive information and new/better pictures and graphics. These revised versions and the Mavic Mini manuals I intend to make available through Amazon as printed versions and Kindle versions. I am targeting mid-May for availability.

If you have any feedback such as noted errors, omissions, additional information, more details on a topic, or general comments please feel free to send me an email [email protected]

The manuals are available for direct download from my website at Gold Wingnut Productions. I would ask that you share the link and not the document itself just so I have a better idea of the number of downloads that are happening and the possible impact on our community.

Thanks,

Don

Thank you Don for making these documents freely available to us. You have put tremendous effort and time into producing them which is very much appreciated. I can only speak for myself but I believe our forum members will offer you our full support.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
I had a request for a change of font size in the documents. I've just posted version in a 14 pt. font instead of the 10/11 pt. font for both manuals. The 14 pt change was quick so there may be a few minor misalignment with the graphics and captions, I tried to catch most of them. Both version are available for download at www.goldwingnut.com/downloads .

Reactions: BaliDave and Ken K
I had a request for a change of font size in the documents. I've just posted version in a 14 pt. font instead of the 10/11 pt. font for both manuals. The 14 pt change was quick so there may be a few minor misalignment with the graphics and captions, I tried to catch most of them. Both version are available for download at www.goldwingnut.com/downloads .
Don, welcome to this Forum and personally, I can't thank you enough. I have already spent several hours going through both the DJI Go 4 and the Litchi notes. I still have a lot to go. The amazing amount of work that you have done will not go un-noticed

Reactions: Don Wiley
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan