DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DGI Goggles

Stuguitar

Reactions
Hello everybody.

I need some advice. I am new Mavic two pro drone pilot and I’m considering purchasing a pair of DGI goggles. Should I get the white ones or the black racing ones? I plan on using the drone for Ariel photography

The RE (Race Edition) goggles have a lower latency (less lag) than the white ones for faster paced motion that drone racing requires. The RE Goggles are also compatible with other DJI Racing accessories like DJI’s Ocusync Air system and accessories for installation on non-dji drones. The RE have been slightly redesigned for additional comfort and also has an SD card slot to record your video. The RE also has improved antennas for better connectivity. If you can afford the extra cost the RE Goggles are a much better choice IMHO.

I just bought a used pair of the white ones and they’re great ... can access different flight modes from them or just use them as a view screen without any info on them ... I can’t say as to which you should get because I don’t know what the difference is but for me it was the price ... I’m sure there’s a “white vs.racing” you tube video out there though .. check out the classified on this forum ... you might be able to get a good deal !
Happy flying [emoji41]

Reactions: Stuguitar
It would really be wise of you to try and find someone local to you that has the RE goggles to try prior to spending your money. I'm not sure where you live but I'd be willing to drive a couple hours in your direction to allow you to connect my RE goggles to your drone and let you try them. As long as your not planning to fly beyond your mail box you would likely be happy with them. It is a neat experience to fly with them but the distance SUX. There is supposed to be a firmware/software upgrade that helps but I've yet to see where anyone has gotten to 3,000' with them connected to a Mavic 2. jes my .o2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1