DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Antenna Upgrades now Available @ Maxx UAV!

JakeMaxxUAV

Reactions
Hey guys, we now have products available for the DJI Mavic Pro at MaxxUAV.com to help increase your range!

Attached are some of the products we've added.

Attachments

• Mavic Antenna-5.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 554
  • Mavic Antenna-6.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-6.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 594
  • Mavic Antenna-10.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-10.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Mavic Antenna-16.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-16.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 609
  • Mavic Antenna-20.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-20.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 606
  • Mavic Antenna-24.jpg
    Mavic Antenna-24.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 598
Reactions: Pluto88888
Before and after results? Also, is that a standard controller. Looks different than mine. Maybe a pre-release?

Before and after results? Also, is that a standard controller. Looks different than mine. Maybe a pre-release?
It is the standard remote. It's been modified to accept standard SMA antennas. Results will vary from person to person, but our tests showed an increase of about 10,000 feet. One other person took theirs out 7 miles, with a battery mod of course.

Any idea if you can buy a second controller from DJI? I'd like to have one for portability and one modified.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just ordered the Mavic with install. Jake was good enough to accommodate a quick turnaround for a trip to St Maarten. Always loved the Intelite antenna for my phantoms and inspire 1 and his products and support are excellent.

These boosters haven't been very successful on the mavic, do you have video footage?

These boosters haven't been very successful on the mavic, do you have video footage?
I'll make a video as soon as the weather gets better here. Where have you heard they aren't successful? I've had a few customers report back that they had large increase in range.

Only YouTube... don't think I've found one video that's been positive? Not your specific ones I might add!

Just ordered the Mavic with install. Jake was good enough to accommodate a quick turnaround for a trip to St Maarten. Always loved the Intelite antenna for my phantoms and inspire 1 and his products and support are excellent.

Oh man! be sure to fly over the French side at the beach :rolleyes::rolleyes: I loved St Maarten, and the Dutch West Indies in general. And as for the Intelite panel antenna I had it on my P3 and it almost doubled my range.

It is the standard remote. It's been modified to accept standard SMA antennas. Results will vary from person to person, but our tests showed an increase of about 10,000 feet. One other person took theirs out 7 miles, with a battery mod of course.
Hi !
That is on FCC or CE ?
How directional is the Antenna (H & V) ?

Greetings,

Ender

would love to see real life results from our users here. Yeah where is this battery mod people are talking about?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser