DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Newest drone Mavic flyaway Edition

Hang in there man. If it was truly a hardware related failure you stand a very good chance of DJI making things right. I apologize for being a doubter and you have "humanized" the ordeal for me. Just take a measured approach to presenting the facts and consider purchasing some personal article insurance for your next Mavic.

Hang in there man. If it was truly a hardware related failure you stand a very good chance of DJI making things right. I apologize for being a doubter and you have "humanized" the ordeal for me. Just take a measured approach to presenting the facts and consider purchasing some personal article insurance for your next Mavic.
Im hanging and I hope your right. all I hear are Crickets from DJI. I definitely will look into personal article insurance and Probably won’t make a decision on a new drone untill mavic 2.

Thanks “your comments made my day”
Chris

I have flown a Cessna 152 plane before. I Reactive soon as I was aware of the problems of it switching to ATTI mode it never Responded to Rc Inputs
Me too. And I missed sometimes the RTH button in this plane, before all during the learning phase...

Last edited:
Ha ha,
I was very impressed with how Intuitive and responsive the controls were on the Cessna. It would be Interesting to incorporate some feedback on the sticks in drone flying

Soon to follow a Review of DJI MAVIC PRO REFURBISHED

Attachments

• 7DE2063A-CBA1-4E92-9A9D-37F9397E36B0.jpeg
    7DE2063A-CBA1-4E92-9A9D-37F9397E36B0.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 29
  • 9CF1C187-2EB5-49FD-828D-72622B59332F.jpeg
    9CF1C187-2EB5-49FD-828D-72622B59332F.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: BD0G
If this was an authentic hardware issue that caused a fly away then DJI should do better than that!

If this was an authentic hardware issue that caused a fly away then DJI should do better than that!

I agree, unless they have provided some explanation other than hardware failure for the complete loss of GPS. They definitely do not like replacing lost drones - they seem much more generous replacing broken ones.

I can respect that BUT the truth NEVER HURTS!!! besides you might find or figure out why it flew away. thanks for the response.
Thing got a little strange after I released the video the next morning I had no access to my Dji Account, fourm, go app and flight records. I had to reset password then everything was fine.

No explanation or discussion just the 15% off Discount.
I agree, unless they have provided some explanation other than hardware failure for the complete loss of GPS. They definitely do not like replacing lost drones - they seem much more generous replacing broken ones.

. I’m having major problems DJI trying to pull fast one on me. first they send me a 15% of a Refurbish offer with overnight shipping. Mavic So I think great deal. Then last Minute they send me a shipping notice that says I’m receiving Mavic without battery or propellers with 5 day shipping. So I ask where’s the deal and they advice me that it’s impossible for me to return The Mavic because it a Virtual order and they ran it as a repair and its Warrantee is in question. So I think I’ll be re-posting that anti Dji video. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

Attachments

• D22628DA-2CE3-4804-B22A-AC629799B711.jpeg
    D22628DA-2CE3-4804-B22A-AC629799B711.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 35
  • B92A26B3-3E80-456D-814C-616EBD08C87F.jpeg
    B92A26B3-3E80-456D-814C-616EBD08C87F.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 33
Just got off the phone with Dji Management Spoke to Tom out of Lakewood NJ they are overnighting a battery and prop’s for my Mavic Pro thing are Starting to look up
Thank you Tom you resolved my issue in 30 seconds and restored my Faith in DJI. Mindy from DJI I’m assuming you are a Avatar of many different people at DJI thank you for being there at all different hours aiding and helping people with there Relationships with technology. To DJI SUPPORT I understand your position Between Customers frustrations and upholding company policy it is not a easy job “THANKYOU” for your time and Effort. To DJI MAVIC FOURM AND MAVIC PILOTS FOURM A REAL BIG THANK YOU for you help and Intense scrutiny. I tried to answer everyone’s questions in a respectful manner even when their words were not very kind. many Of you apologized after Decoding flight logs and dat. Files .When you realize something very wrong happen to my Mavic Pro gps.
033938f8zck88anznlazs7.jpeg

That's a short question with a long answer. I've been meaning to put together a description of the log files, telemetry parameters, how they relate to flight control, how to interpret them and what can be deduced from them. Give me a few days.
Me interest very much too :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest