DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fineline mavic pro

Reactions
Hi all, I send my Mavic to DJI's repair center for some repairs. According to their instructions I sent the remote and Aircraft with out the battery and propellers. My concern is, I forgot to remove the RC USB Cable from the remote. Does anyone have any experience in this, I am now wondering if I will get back the RC cable or do I order a new cable?

Hi all, I send my Mavic to DJI's repair center for some repairs. According to their instructions I sent the remote and Aircraft with out the battery and propellers. My concern is, I forgot to remove the RC USB Cable from the remote. Does anyone have any experience in this, I am now wondering if I will get back the RC cable or do I order a new cable?

If your sending to California Center your in good hands, even if you leave your 128 Sd card , they will send it back to you.
We just had a client who sent in a Mavic 2 and they taped the SD card on top of the drone for him. They just prefer you only send them what needs to be focused on and nothing more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada