DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do we not need any sort of EMF protection from the RC?

• Total voters
EMF is real,but I don't think I'd worry too much about the MP RC putting out too much!

Reactions: BigEegit and Rbruz
Maybe you are just getting sick for some other reason. Like the days before you get a cold you feel tired.

Stay away from the flying toy for a few days, then play with it again and see if happens again.
Yes, that's exactly the plan I'm going with.
thanks pilots

3bf154e3dfd67b05954c9b54cd369441.jpeg

Better Call Saul fans will understand
Yesterday afternoon, I was explaining the whole incident to my mother, and just happen to relate Chuck's condition in Better Call Saul, I told her I never thought I would ever run into something like that when I was just watching & enjoying the show, yet here we are. I'm no Justin Bieber's die heart fans, but right here is that song "Never Say Never"

Thanks for the screen shot Pilot! Epic news paper stealing scene ( he even left money on his neighbor's driveway) when there is a will there is a way to Read in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: adrstuart
The real people I worry about are the people who posted jokes and making fun of this person. Sad reality of the mean spirited world and cyber bullying

When there is kindness there is meanness too. it's a way for some people to gain instant self-gratification in a weird way which is not very ethical and healthy..really for themselves, but even those people come around when the time is right. myself being one in the past, I'm so grateful that I got out from that states; now happier than ever, for those haven't yet got out, God Bless soon that you will.

Fortunately, I’m all better, for now, did a bit of research, tried bare footing on the grass to release potential unwanted energy that I might have been exposing and absorbed; back to the earth.
Well, there you go. You absorbed all the toxic herbicides and pesticides put on the grass through the soles of your feet. That's your problem.

Oh, and also,

v8ccqht.jpg

The OP may just be sensitive to electronics. I know a person who basically can't go anywhere because cell phones make her sick - she can tell if you have one and whether it's powered on or not.

I drink whisky now and my child producing days are long gone. Aah those were the days though.
You do have a point though, said after a couple of shots.
This world now is full of electronic waves. There is virtually nowhere where you can't at least get a Satellite reception.
Just imagine if someone could invent a receiver that actually showed how many different electronic waves were circling the globe.
Now you've got me going.
Ah-ha cheers to you Pilot!

Last edited:
Well, there you go. You absorbed all the toxic herbicides and pesticides put on the grass through the soles of your feet. That's your problem.

Oh, and also,

View attachment 18179
thank you for your constructed criticism and comment. I suddenly know how it all works now...umm nop have a wonderful day. no pun intended just being playful to your rhythm.

Really shouldn't be an issue with such low power RF signals. Remember that only the remote control signals come from the controller - all the HD video streaming stuff comes from the flying part which is much further away. I have been working and playing with much higher levels of radio signals for many years.

Mind you, my kids have turned out to be a bit strange...

Really shouldn't be an issue with such low power RF signals. Remember that only the remote control signals come from the controller - all the HD video streaming stuff comes from the flying part which is much further away. I have been working and playing with much higher levels of radio signals for many years.

Mind you, my kids have turned out to be a bit strange...

base on your personal experience and knowledge what rate of RF is considered safe or a bit iffy..or you just deem its safe altogether?

when you said "the remote control signals come from the controller"
YES, I couldn't agree more with this comment

when you said
"all the HD video streaming stuff comes from the flying part which is much further away."

Sure the drone itself, however the fact it can get so far away ( which we LOVE) and yet we can still get un-glitch quality of live streaming.
Is to my basic intuition all 3 major components the 1.drone, 2.satellite,3. RC is constantly trying its best to connect and be align with it counterpart while fight off other RF in the air...it's has to be somewhat powerful.

so these channel of the energy..and in this case, the RC which is directly being held by us professional / hobby DJI pilot, what will this affects our health is the answer I'm sure we all can appreciate to learn and find out more would you agree?

God Bless you and your family

Last edited:
Sorry, could not get pasted this one without writing "something". . .

First off, "walking barefoot in the grass". I'm thinking that must just be "relaxing" and you feel better because of it. (I'll stop there)

It is a fact you can get burns from "microwave towers" as in "communication towers". TV and Radio towers are shut down or reduced TX power before staff climb those towers.

But recall those are connected to a commercial power source, not a small rechargeable battery. Can't say if it affects you or not, now that you are better fly again to see what happens. (Assume you do not have medical implants that could have effects, you would have stated that right?)

Suggest getting some flight time in areas you know before you go on your trip.

Good luck on your trip, have fun and post some clips when you get back!!!

When you said
"But recall those are connected to a commercial power source, not a small rechargeable battery"
Yes, no question about the size of the battery..its puny in comparison.

However, correct me if I'm wrong of thinking that 1 or 20 satellite is weaker or any less commercial than a TV & Radio tower that you mentioned have to gets power off before its technicians can climb to it. umm..interesting still

Thank you! I will 100%,

Last edited:
so these channel of the energy..and in this case, the RC which is directly being held by us professional / hobby DJI pilot, what will this affects our health is the answer I'm sure we all can appreciate to learn and find out more would you agree?
Radios have been around for more than 100 years and their effect on the human body has been studied extensively.

Reactions: jeremynotlin
Radios have been around for more than 100 years and their effect on the human body has been studied extensively.
Agree 1000%

Reminds me of hanging with grandpa in his study-room, listening to the radios from a big wooden box..man I miss him so much.
that's not close to 100 years but a good quarter-century that is.

again I have no formal knowledge or studies in this field, but we have since come a long way in term of technologies.
our consumer technology is ever changing from big to small, from just solely receiving to now receiving emitting and controlling.
when is the last time you have a close handheld device that could connect up to 20 satellite and follows your wish and command at a 7km+ range? now you do..now :)

As we progress as human beings with our ever developing technologies we should definitely dig deeper and seek to understand more in areas such as this. ( it's like if one only gets to flow on the roughness or waves of the sea but miss out the calming world beneath the waves or it could be danger beneath )
but of course, there, a big portion of folks just want to know a thing works for them, rather than how it actually works or the effect on the use it. that's the difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair