DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do we not need any sort of EMF protection from the RC?

• Total voters
I think I will be needing to wear a type of EMF fabric clothing to further protect myself..since I have such strong reaction.Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.26.51 PM.png

so much just make sense to me now.

Last edited:
This is definitely a real thing. If people think the these waves aren't harmful then they are being mislead. This is why I won't get the Dji goggles for the signal radiation that is sitting right on ones head. There have been many experiments on even wifi signals which prove to be unhealthy. People for your own good health do some research on it. I too experience the same symptoms especially if I sleep by mistake with my cellphone on right next to me

Reactions: jeremynotlin
i am in for a seriously short life then i have 4 gps real time tracking systems in front or me on widescreen monitors. one hand held band 111 radio, two internet based call systems with sms vehcile messaging. there are 4 mobile phones plus two pc's all in an office 15 feet by 8 feet i guess. Oh and did i forget the wall mounted TV. Within 15 feet of me you can probably treble that and add in the servers as well. In one month we take on an extra gps live monitoring system plus radios phones etc.

yet i can sleep on my desk real good at 5am :)

i am in for a seriously short life then i have 4 gps real time tracking systems in front or me on widescreen monitors. one hand held band 111 radio, two internet based call systems with sms vehcile messaging. there are 4 mobile phones plus two pc's all in an office 15 feet by 8 feet i guess. Oh and did i forget the wall mounted TV. Within 15 feet of me you can probably treble that and add in the servers as well. In one month we take on an extra gps live monitoring system plus radios phones etc.

yet i can sleep on my desk real good at 5am :)

Give it time my friend ;)

i don't have time as everyone said soon i will become etxremely ill and hazardous materially to anyone near me i will become all lit up at night and have so many signals inside me my mavic will think my a**e is its home point. :)

I really think you could be spending your important worry time on something worth while.

Have you acknowledged that you are being bombarded 24/7 for years now with GPS, EMF, EMS, MICROWAVES, SHORTWAVES ETC ETC ETC ETC ?
Do you admit your assumptions about the Mavic remote output being harmful and causing illness are spectacularly wrong?
If your answer is yes to these then lets move along and get into some real issues which probably are not allowed to be discussed here. :cool:

My health and your health in my takes are definitely worthwhile.(folks be responsible if not for ourself than for the one that we love and loves us)

There is a price for everything; when all of us are indulging in our ever new and newer updated technologies, we paid for a price in time and in dollars ( which is completely healthy, blood sweat-innovation deserve to be awarded a praised ) however its like a reflex that we'll seamlessly want to avoid to think we might be paying more than just the time + dollar amount. we don't see it, we pretty much won't believe it, money talk and bs walked right? one doesn't felt the pain, often one just doesn't care.(hands up guilty I'm) shame on me for many years.
I totally get it, stop spoiling the fun right? the freedom to see like a bird, capture and store our foot step from the sky into memories forever and get creative with editing + music, 4k video long range, stable gimble/connection, extra battery time all the wonderful awesome intelligent flight mode, recent court rule no longer have to register our drone to the FAA for recreational use, the best tips and tricks to post editing in premiere pro, light room, I'm heavily invested not a bit less, hooked and in loved and can't wait to fly every single day, I spend 10% of my entire saving (being self-employed) for my new found hobby and which I know it's going to becoming my passion. so please don't tell me how to spend my time not to keep digging deeper search further so all of us could in verbatim fly freely like the birds in the sky.

See no evil; Speak no evil; so there is no evil? No. God Bless Everyone on this forums.

Last edited:
i don't have time as everyone said soon i will become etxremely ill and hazardous materially to anyone near me i will become all lit up at night and have so many signals inside me my mavic will think my a**e is its home point. :)

You might get super powers like magneto but that's the chance you can take

I really think you could be spending your important worry time on something worth while.

Have you acknowledged that you are being bombarded 24/7 for years now with GPS, EMF, EMS, MICROWAVES, SHORTWAVES ETC ETC ETC ETC ?
Do you admit your assumptions about the Mavic remote output being harmful and causing illness are spectacularlywrong ?.

very much acknowledged; blind by choice, until S hit the fence.
again, not here to prove who's right or wrong, stay on point, I'm a proud Mavic pro owner that encounters a major issue looking for a solution other than breaking up with it.

I've diagnosed you with full blown Brain AIDS.

I hope this exercises will help you.
point A finger to anything; matter a fact point with both of you hand if they are available to you.
now count the finger that is pointing back. no pun intended
Cheers

There is a recent report out about falling reproduction in Western world, where the study was done., so maybe it's worldwide as well.
Japan's birth rate has dropped dramatically.
If the trend is worldwide and continues then we may be on the brink of extinction.

There is a recent report out about falling reproduction in Western world, where the study was done., so maybe it's worldwide as well.
If the trend is worldwide and continues then we may be on the brink of extinction.

just look at how strong Japan's electronics industries use to be (before Foxconn) jam packed with people stacks which is fair to translate = electronic stacks
both inside and outside the box. we really are our own worst enemy in these contest, we are often too smart for our own good.

You know if you stand next to those big broadcasting dishes it can make men impotent

I too experience the same symptoms especially if I sleep by mistake with my cellphone on right next to me
The vast majority of it is placebo effect / self-induced worries. OP clearly wants/expects the RC to have detrimental effects, as a result he feels some.
Often "affected" or "advocate" people also show gross misunderstanding of the technology (as can be seen in a few places in this thread...) and will be for example citing devices that are only receivers and do not actually emit any appreciable radiation.

Nothing to do with electronics or EM radiation though, but to the fact that in today's society breeding and having kids is becoming considered more and more as an undesirable burden (and Japanese take it to an extreme level where even being in couple may be beyond tolerable if not even shameful).

Last edited:
I should design a jacket that reflects and spreads RF frequency to increase range of a transmitter. ;)

The risks with non-ionising radiation, such as a Mavic controller, cell phone, etc are essentially from thermal burns... and no domestic devices have enough power to do that. Don't climb an operational RF tower, though.

People that claim sensitivity to wifi, etc are delusional. Luckily, they have no understanding of electromagnetic radiation, orders of magnitude, etc, so it's very easy to show the inconsistencies in their stories.

I'd suggest not typing what you want to believe into Google, as you will be misled. There are plenty of real, reliable, free sources you can use to learn about science from!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini