DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Smart Controller work with Litchi or Dronelink?

Kyle76

Reactions
I was just getting into Dronelink before selling my Mini and buying a MA2. I’m waiting for the MA2 SDK release in order to use Dronelink with my new drone. I hear lots of good things about the Smart Controller, but is a third-party app like Dronelink (or Litchi) compatible with it?

So Dronelink won't work with a MA2 yet either? Shouldn't be too long before DJI releases the SDK. Does Dronelink support the Mini yet?

I was just getting into Dronelink before selling my Mini and buying a MA2. I’m waiting for the MA2 SDK release in order to use Dronelink with my new drone. I hear lots of good things about the Smart Controller, but is a third-party app like Dronelink (or Litchi) compatible with it?
FWIW Dronelink works great on SC. The compute power of the SC is on par with the Mini 5 - 6 cores 4GB ram.

So Dronelink won't work with a MA2 yet either? Shouldn't be too long before DJI releases the SDK
You have to wait until Nov 30th, 2020 for the SDK to be released. After that, Dronelink is able to integrate their software to work with the MA2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan