DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Flight distance and time not recorded

WanderLost

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just bought a Mavic 3 a couple of weeks ago. I've updated everything and it's now included in the Go Fly app under Device Management along with my Air 2S.
The problem I just noticed is that - even though I've been flying the Mavic 3 for several days now, the Account and Device details still show 0 ft and 0 min.
The data for the 2S appears to be up to date.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Have a look at the screen device's fightlog folder via a computer or try using the screen device's own flie searcher to look for DJIFlig and see what you find.

Have a look at the screen device's fightlog folder via a computer or try using the screen device's own flie searcher to look for DJIFlig and see what you find.
The flight logs show up under "Profile" and "more". I just noticed that the hours and distance flown by the Mavic 3 is being added to the Air 2S Device Management page.
I added the Mavic 3 to the app when I bought it and it shows Mavic 3 on the Go Fly page. Do I have to choose which drone I'm flying in the Device Management page every time I fly?

With regards to the device management, can you post a screen capture of what you see, for me it says "No devices found. Log in or connect to a device to continue.
I rarely look at it but from memory an applicable drone shows up when it is connected.

With regards to the device management, can you post a screen capture of what you see, for me it says "No devices found. Log in or connect to a device to continue.
I rarely look at it but from memory an applicable drone shows up when it is connected.
Here's what I see. Under Device Management, I see the 2 drones. But if I check each one individually for time and distance, the Air 2S is showing the total of the 2 drones and the Mavic 3 shows nothing. I removed the personal information.325.jpg327.jpg326.jpg

Did you edit out serial numbers? If so, good idea!
If not then what you see differs from what I see, I see serial numbers. That makes me wonder, was the Mavic 3 switched on and connected when you got 'its' screen capture?
Do NOT show serial numbers.

Did you edit out serial numbers? If so, good idea!
If not then what you see differs from what I see, I see serial numbers. That makes me wonder, was the Mavic 3 switched on and connected when you got 'its' screen capture?
Do NOT show serial numbers.
Yes - I edited out my email address and serial number - seems prudent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet