DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Photogrammetry

RadioFlyer

Reactions
I’ve been wanting to add photogrammetry to my arsenal for a while now, but I’ve been too busy to lean into it. I downloaded map pilot pro, which I know is one of the many programs pilots use for this and it seems like kind of a heavy learn with regard to programming the software. It almost seems like you would be better off using one of your drones to shoot it manually and then process, but I wanted to ask if anybody out there thinks that photogrammetry is common enough to persue & also worthwhile and profitable when you are already busy with RE clients. My goal is to be constantly busy even when agents, builders and Airbnb‘s are slow, which is usually during the winter, although not always. The birds I have currently are Mavic 3 pro Mavic 2 pro, mini 3 pro as well as two mini 2’s. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I Don't Know much about the photogrammetry Business, BUT I know quite a few that make good money and seem to stay Busy doing it Here in Southern California. They are using Mattrices though

Reactions: Recoveryone
Software is key, try getting started wtih Dronelink as there are several great tutorials on how to use this to take pictures and make a nice 3D model.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Float on the Water.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne