DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Propaganda In The Media

Dr. Bill 1969

Reactions
Has anyone heard of or seen the BBC "documentary" entitled, Britain's Next Air Disaster ?Britains Next Air Disaster..JPG
I haven't seen any news or mention of this piece of "journalism" on the site so I thought others might be interested. Please watch it and express your thoughts.

If there is enough interest I'll make the documentary available for download via my server for those who don't have access to the BBC. Please let me know by a show of likes.

Last edited:
Link only brings up the picture you posted above.

You'll have to watch it for yourself. Then formulate an opinion as to whether it's one sided and/or realistic. If you'd like I can burn a cd or put it on a USB drive

Has anyone heard of or seen the BBC "documentary" entitled, Britain's Next Air Disaster ?I haven't seen any news or mention of this piece of "journalism" on the site so I thought others might be interested. Please watch it and express your thoughts.
Extensive discussion about that one here:

Extensive discussion about that one here:

Thank you for "linking" the discussion about the "documentary" to my post.

Hey Raytheon, give me a call.
(Former F.A. Submarine BQS sonar technician, US Navy)
....a Raytheon product.

Great Video indeed! Link up 7-31-19

Has anyone heard of or seen the BBC "documentary" entitled, Britain's Next Air Disaster ?View attachment 78629
I haven't seen any news or mention of this piece of "journalism" on the site so I thought others might be interested. Please watch it and express your thoughts.

If there is enough interest I'll make the documentary available for download via my server for those who don't have access to the BBC. Please let me know by a show of likes.
Are you kidding me? This matter has been beaten to death on this forum already many times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke