DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones got me an Invite to a Penthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drone UK

Reactions
I have filmed a city skyline a couple of times and the footage is very well received and i eventually got an invite to visit a penthouse in the city which was amazing.

Mod Removed Duplicate Video.
See It Here
i was invited to view a Penthouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Simmo
I have filmed a city skyline a couple of times and the footage is very well received and i eventually got an invite to visit a penthouse in the city which was amazing.
Mod Removed Duplicate Video.
See It Here
i was invited to view a Penthous
Nice video. really enjoyable watching it, and liked learning about Manchester, UK.
I love filming from tall buildings too. My camera work earned me an invitation to a luxury apartment penthouse in the tallest building in Miami, The Four Seasons Hotel! The horizontal pic is a screen grab. Also did a timelapse from there. (available on Vimeo if anyone wants to see it I can add to this forum). Downtown Miami-MON_8907LoRez.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.55.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.55.27 AM.png
    820.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Sunset over South Miami-MON_0366lorez.jpg
    Sunset over South Miami-MON_0366lorez.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 20
Nice video. really enjoyable watching it, and liked learning about Manchester, UK.
I love filming from tall buildings too. My camera work earned me an invitation to a luxury apartment penthouse in the tallest building in Miami, The Four Seasons Hotel! The horizontal pic is a screen grab. Also did a timelapse from there. (available on Vimeo if anyone wants to see it I can add to this forum). View attachment 90279

thanks for the comment :)
oh wow lovely view and id love to watch the timelapse.
Ive been to Miami but not the city centre

thanks for the comment :)
oh wow lovely view and id love to watch the timelapse.
Ive been to Miami but not the city centre
Well, if you have never seen the city center of Miami, here it is. This was shot from the passenger seat (I was not driving). Sorry that it was sprinkling a bit since there are some raindrops on the windshield (windscreen?). Also some views of the cruise port as the ships line up for the weekly voyages. No drone views here, only the Osmo and iPhone.
. The first scene is Brickell Avenue leading into downtown. High rise business (banking) and apartments.
it's 2 1/2 minutes long.

I'm still wondering why you posted this twice @ADMR1985 ?

I love filming from tall buildings too. My camera work earned me an invitation to a luxury apartment penthouse in the tallest building in Miami, The Four Seasons Hotel! The horizontal pic is a screen grab. Also did a timelapse from there. (available on Vimeo if anyone wants to see it I can add to this forum). View attachment 90279

Beautiful photos @Dale D! Thumbswayup[emoji1417][emoji16]

Manchester Rocks!

Reactions: Drone UK
@dirkclod , seriously mate, I thought that I had aquired some divine power, and could see into the future (or is it the past?) or something??!! Thanks for not letting me check myself into the Asylum!

Reactions: dirkclod
oh did i? sorry i didnt remember :s
You see the link not sure why the ? That’s ok i will just delete this duplicate. but will leave the thread but will close this one. All can comment there.:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes