DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Welcome to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Us drone pilots need vacations too. And yet another video is born.

If you ever wanted to know what it looks like then this should give you a good start. My vacation was wicked and I hope you feel the same about the video

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Man that's gorgeous! Nice work . . .

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe

Welcome to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Us drone pilots need vacations too. And yet another video is born.

If you ever wanted to know what it looks like then this should give you a good start. My vacation was wicked and I hope you feel the same about the video

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Nice video, I love Puerto Vallarta we were there about 12 years ago before drones

Beautiful. I especially liked the shot crossing the palm trees approaching the resort, and the fly over the parachute.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
I spend the month of January in Puerto Vallarta down by the Malecon....Just started flying a drone this past month. What are the rules of flying in Mexico by a US citizen and any problems getting a drone thru customs? I heard some negative comments???

Thank you. Have you been?
Yes... but before I got into drones. Your footage may cost me hotel and plane fare!
My next attempt at Mexico will be Los Barilles though... rural coast and a bit isolated with big canyons close by.

12 years ago, hmmmmm. Now that you've watched the video do you think it's developing quickly?
Yeah it looks about the same Puerto Vallarta has been developed for quite a while now. Fun city but I remember the ocean was not very clean, clear

Very nice video. I was there last month but did not take my M2P. What did you have
to do to be able to fly there? Permissions, etc.

I don't want to quote the permissions incase I get them wrong. But what I did do was go right to the Mexican government website and they listed the rules there. Similar to the US by even more relaxed.

I spend the month of January in Puerto Vallarta down by the Malecon....Just started flying a drone this past month. What are the rules of flying in Mexico by a US citizen and any problems getting a drone thru customs? I heard some negative comments???
Hi. I had no issues entering the country. The drone was in my carry on and they didn't say anything or even want to see it. I've gone twice now, no issue no fees for the drone. To be extra safe I printed out the current cost of the Drone in case they were going to charge me and the receipt. I also put all the batteries in fire proof cases. They don't cost much and it's just another thing to put the Airport as ease.

Reactions: smalt0141
Hi. I had no issues entering the country. The drone was in my carry on and they didn't say anything or even want to see it. I've gone twice now, no issue no fees for the drone. To be extra safe I printed out the current cost of the Drone in case they were going to charge me and the receipt. I also put all the batteries in fire proof cases. They don't cost much and it's just another thing to put the Airport as ease.
Thanks....I think I will pack my Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998